Multiples
Options

having pressure and pain this early?

Hello,   I am 20+ weeks along and having lots of pressure and pain in my pelvis when I stand. I also have this sharp anoying painin my upper right abdomen after I eat. I haven't been able to eat much lately because I am so uncomfortable. I am really sorry to complain....but, dh is probably sick of hearing it. Anyone have these issues this early?? Thanks

Re: having pressure and pain this early?

• Options
    I started with severe pelvic pain at 13w so I get where you are coming from. 
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I started with pelvic pain/pressure at around week 16/17. So I get where you are coming from. It's tough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't be sorry about complaining, this is the best place to do it.  I have been having that pain for a while too.  It is awful.  Sometimes mine gets better as my body adjust to the weight, then my belly grows again and the pain is back.  You probably shouldn't be having too much pressure though.  If it is pressure you are feeling I might would call you dr. just to be safe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am there with you! I started to have the pelvic pain around then too. I hate getting the comments that you are eating for 3 but barely eating... I dont have the room to eat giant meals and I am just really uncomfortable.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    The pressure and paid started with my right around week 20.  It hit like ton a bricks one day and never left...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"