April 2011 Moms
Options

Here $125.00 go get what you need

is what my DH said this morning.  I was mentioning to our 16 yr old DD that she cant get everything she wants like her friends who are spoiled little brats IMA.  I mentioned that I really needed long sleve maternity shirts instead of wearing the same four shirts that I own.  Then she added dad gets you every thing you want.

We got into the whole list of things I want that I dont have and know I wont be getting any time soon, and that it was more important to me to make sure every one had the extras they wanted before I got what I wanted.  apparently she understood.

Last night she cleaned with out being asked, and this morning cleaned more with out being asked.  When DH and I got back from the store he said about the money and said to get DD something from the new store she has been asking to go to for make up.

When DH went out side to work on the addition, I talked to her about just doing with out being asked has its rewards.

Now we are going to the mall for my shirts her make up and OMG TACO BEALL!!  The only pregnancy addiction that never goes away.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                             Breanna, Ellie and 
                             our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Here $125.00 go get what you need

• Options
    !!! Maybe I should try that. =] Glad you girls get to go shopping for the things you need/want. and Taco Bell would be the ultimate reward. 
  • Options
    AWW! Have fun with your DD!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was SO sweet :-) Have fun! (and I had Taco Bell last night, and you made me feel less guilty about it!)
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"