Parenting after 35
Options

Trick or Treat Street Success!

Picture to come later but we had a blast! I was concerned that he wasn't gonna get it or cry but he had a great time! He held open his bag and walked up and down the street going from store to store. It was really fun!

Of course I held back tears the whole time since he is such a big boy!! He looked so cute in his Mr. Potato Head Costume. I'll try to get a photo up tonight!

Re: Trick or Treat Street Success!

• Options
    Do they celebrate a day early in Denver???
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know folks who t&t'd Friday evening and some folks who are planning on tonight, some do shops, some do homes... It's all very confusing.  We'll have our pumpkins lit tonight just in case, but tomorrow night for sure.

Yay for having a good time!  Mr Potato Head is a great costume!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had something similar last Saturday. Tick or treat on the mall (outside mall). The merchants (which we are one of) give out treats during the day from 1-3. It's better for the younger kids :)

Way to go though! That is awesome that he was so independent! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My neighborhood strip which is basically a street of shops, bars, restaurants does it on the Saturday for the kids. We do do normal trick or treating on Halloween too!
  • Options
    Fletcher looks so cute in his costume.
  • Options
    So cute!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"