Multiples

Things I love

I feel like I complain a lot and not as positive as I should be. So, instead of being a worry wart and debbie downer I have decided to try to find something I am thankful for or in love with each day and I today I just wanted to share a few of the things that have made me happy today... please feel free to share yours!

1. Today was the first time anyone besides DH and I have felt the girls kick.

2. DH is painting the nursey while I am resting

3. DH was rubbing my belly today and said "I am still in shock that in less than 3 months someone is going to hand us our 2 little girls, and I am finally going to be a dad" (I cried at that one!)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Things I love

• What a great idea.  I think this is an excellent thing to do and I personally need to focus on the positive more often.  My list:

1. DH has been so sweet, supportive and helpful throughout this pregnancy so far.

2. My new boss has no issue with me working remotely, which is making life so much easier.

3. It is a beautiful sunny day here and I am cozy on the couch with my cats.

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Great post!  Awww...that last one is especially sweet.

I am thankful that we found the right combination of formula and medications to help Nanny's protein intolerance and AR -  she has never been happier, and she's finally the happy baby that I knew could be!  And I'm happy that Maggie can now get her fair share of attention too.

I'm happy that my girls are becoming such individuals, and I love watching their little personalities blossom.  I'm really looking forward to celebrating their differences and similarities.

I'm so excited that the girls have both slept through the night for the last 4 nights in a row, and I'm hoping it continues

I'm sure there's more too, but they're starting to stir from their naps...

bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"