Pregnant after IF

Good Morning! Pg insomnia anyone?

Seriously, I can't sleep past 5am. I've quit coffee and am going to bed just a tad earlier than normal but it's killing me to stay in bed past 5.  Pre-pg, I could sleep till 9 on weekends! Anyone else have insomnia instead of fatigue??

TTC Since 10/08 4 IUIs=BFNx4
IVF#1=BFP!! Twins!!
Bradley and Billy born and lost on 2/2/11 at 19w2d due to pPROM/PTL. I miss you, little angels.
IVF#2=BFN
IVF#3=c/p IVF#4=Empty Follicle Syndrome; 1 mature, fertilized, & made it to blast. 5dt of "the lone ranger" on 9/6. Please stick, little one! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Good Morning! Pg insomnia anyone?

• I hate to tell you it gets worse. I've been up since 4...

this happens to me about three times a week :( 

• I normally sleep til about 6am or 7am.  But, I wake up 5 million times a night either to pee or just because I can't get comfortable.  I'm tired all the time, I just can't sleep well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am this way.  I only sleep in late if I was up for several hours in the middle of the night (like last night).  I do nap and go to bed earlier though so I am still getting a decent amount of sleep though not what I use to. 
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • The same thing has happened to me. Some nights I sleep well and some I am up a ton :(
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • I can't sleep in any more either. However, for me, I think that is because I go to sleep so early and take naps now (something I RARELY did before). Example: I was asleep on the couch by 8:30 pm on Friday, up at 5:30 am on Saturday, napped for an hour around noon and then again around 4:00.
  • imagecara-n-steve:
    I normally sleep til about 6am or 7am.  But, I wake up 5 million times a night either to pee or just because I can't get comfortable.  I'm tired all the time, I just can't sleep well.
    I forgot about all the restroom trips too! Last night, I literally got up every 2 hours to pee!
  • Im still om PIO, so i am not sure what to blame..

I am very tired around 4 or 5 pm. Then wide awake at 1am....good times LOL.

• Oh yeah and getting up to pee 100 times a night does not help either. I find myself wide awake in the middle of the night several times. You would think our bodies would want/need/take in the extra sleep!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have been up since 5am.  It comes and goes.  A nap will be in order soon!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • My problem is I can't fall asleep.  I go to bed at like 10 usually lay there until between 12 and 2 am before I fall asleep then I am up a million times to pee but I usually can sleep until about nine on the weekends.
  • For the first three months I had a problem with this. I would take forever to fall asleep then would spend the entire night tossing and turning. Thankfully once I was into the 2nd Tri it stopped.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"