January 2011 Moms

Breastfeeding class at BRU?

The local BRUs is finally offering their Breastfeeding 101 on an evening that I don't work - but it's also Election Day.  Before trying to clear out my afternoon schedule and getting up early to vote before work so I can attend, can anyone tell me if this is actually an educational, worthwhile class?  Or is it just a sales pitch from Medela to buy their stuff?  We have already researched and decided we are going with the Avent line of products, so I don't want to waste my time if this is just going to be a Medela push.

P.S. I do actually also intend to visit the DC Breastfeeding Center that has real, full on classes.  But since this is free, I thought it was worth checking out in addition to the paid classes and lactation consultations we plan to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Breastfeeding class at BRU?

• I went to the Medela BFing 101 at BRU a few months back. It was informative and answered some of my questions but I don't know if I would consider it a true class. I think it would be okay to miss it in order to vote if you plan on going to some paid classes and a breastfeeding center.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"