January 2011 Moms
Options

pregnancy brain

I was reading the pregnancy brain thread, and laughing at everyone else's pregnant-brain-moments because that has totally never happened to me.

Except it has.  

I have been so psyched about the fact that I have almost $190 in Amazon giftcard balance.  Tomorrow, when I can cash in more swagbucks, I'll get another $25 to add to that.

Here's the issue.  I know only $25 was from swagbucks.  Where the fvck did I get the other - oh, idk, $150?

I feel like I'd remember someone giving me a giftcard.  That didn't happen.  I haven't returned anything to Amazon that would result in a credit.  I cashed in all my credit card points several months back and spent that on amazon gift cards - but I spent all of those on diapers.

WTF?

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

Re: pregnancy brain

• Options

A friend of mine buys and sells books on Amazon, but not so many that he'd forget a large balance on there, and he keeps seeing more money in his account than should be there. It's happened a few times over the last few months. Large sums, too. idk WHAT is up with Amazon, but yeah.. they often screw up in the customer's favor. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Yep. Sounds like you've been got by the preggo brain. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doesn't sound like a terrible problem to have =)
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageBrittRMere:
    Doesn't sound like a terrible problem to have =)

this. lol :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You used coinstar & got the amazon gift card so it didn't charge you the 10% surcharge if you just cashed it out.
  • Options
    Hmmm...do you do the Amazon associate program?  I've heard you can get referral $ doing that.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"