Attachment Parenting
Options

Looking for Ergo...

I'm trying (and this might be impossible) to find an Ergo less than $100, preferrably way less, even if it's well loved and broken in, with infant insert (although kiddo will be 3 months soon and is a pretty big baby, so do I really need it?). I have found a couple on TBW just browsing but the price hasn't been right, and they seem to sell pretty quickly. So since TBW search is down, I figured I would throw this up on here just in case anyone knows of anyone wanting to offload theirs. Let me know mamas!
Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Looking for Ergo...

• Options
    the infant insert is needed up to 15 lbs.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Check diaperswappers.com

I just traded my Beco for an Ergo.

ETA: they do hold their value well though so I typically see them for around $90

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebbwgirl:
    the infant insert is needed up to 15 lbs.

Thanks! On their website it says up to 4 months, but that has nothing to do with size so I was confused. He really is almost there though. He's a litle over 14 I think at the moment, but by the time I find an Ergo I can afford who knows how big he'll have gotten.

Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Check Craigslist in different major cities and inquire to the seller if they are willing to ship. I see them listed for $85 a lot, which would still be under $100 with shipping.
    Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got one on CL for $75 with one of the older inserts.  DS had great head control, and we started using it w/out the insert around 14 lbs.  I got one for my mom to use with my DS and my niece on The Natural Baby for $80 shipped when they were having a labor day sale.  You can get one in the Amazon Marketplace for $96 shipped right now, but no insert.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"