Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Okay, chart stalk me

I'm used to crazy temps pre-O, it looks like mountains often.  After O, they typically climb like a staircase and then drop the day before I start.  I posted last week asking if the temps were similar each month as mine usually are. Most answers were yes.  My chart is wacky. It is up and down.  I'm not sick, a little allergies and had my flu shot.  Any ideas as to what is up?  I have woken up freezing a few mornings but wasn't sure if that would make my temp drop so much.  I guess I am just trying to see if I am doing something different than the past to make the temps so wacky.  My DD has been teething so up a little more a night.

Thanks and sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I am seriously stuck as to what is throwing my chart so off.

*edit: spelling

lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com

Re: Okay, chart stalk me

• Options

Do you breathe with your mouth open? Are you using a BBT?

If you are up in the middle of the night and not getting 3+ hrs of solid sleep it could make your temps erratict.

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Options

Yes, I have been breathing with my mouth open.  Would this make a difference?  I have actually choked a few times this past weekend from snoring!! I NEVER snore. ha!

Yes, it is a BBT.  I have only had this once since mid July so I would hope it still functions well. I don't keep it in a case, but not sure if that would matter.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That looks a LOT like my July chart. Breathing through your mouth can definitely mess with your temps. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WEll dang it. How do I not breathe through my mouth (SILLY I know!).  Maybe I should try a cycle temping elsewhere??? OR I could try sleeping with DD's little frog that is a humdifier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"