Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: My PBK baby boy's room (PsIP)

• Sorry, wasn't sure how to PIP. Also, had to cut out his name since we are keeping it a secret.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Where did you get your rocker? I want one like that, but hate asking my parents (who are buying the rocker) to spend too much.... :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • We got it from BRU- they allowed us to use a 20% coupon along with our 15% completion- so we got a good deal! Also, they ship directly to store so you don't have to worry about paying shipping. Here's the link:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4237325

• I love it! You have the bedding that I registered for!! It is so cute! The room turned out great!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • looks great!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Super cute!!  Do you plan on lowering the bookshelf when your little guy is big enough to look through books on his own?  I know my toddler would be climbing on something to get to them if they weren't within reach.  Love the tree decal too!
  • Very cute!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It looks fabulous! Great job! I love that bookcase from PBK! I'm thinking about getting it, but was worried that bigger books wouldn't fit inside it. Did you have that problem? Approx. how many does it hold?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! Dani- I have approx 20 or so books on it right now with room for probably 10 more. You can stack them in front of each other, especially the smaller ones. I have 2 very large books on the shelf and they fit no problem! One of them is a pretty thick, hard cover nursery rhyme book. Once the baby gets older I will probably buy a bookshelf that sits on the ground, like PP mentioned so that he can access the books on his own. This shelf is great in the meantime!
  • really cute, congrats

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"