June 2011 Moms

C'mon ladies, what have YOU eaten today?

So, I have this thing right now where I have to eat really frequently to keep the nasuea at bay. MH is out of town, so I have given in to all my urges...here is my official list:

whole wheat english muffin with p.b.and j

a jimmy dean breakfast bowl with sausage, eggs, potatoes and cheese

2 little bags of berries and cherries fruit snacks

2 fruit roll-ups

a small salad with just lettuce, some feta, peppercorn dressing with a 1/2 a pita bread

a morningstar farms chicken patty on a arnold's sandwich thin with mayo and relish

a package of oriental flavored ramen noodles

a few black bean and jalapeno tortilla chips

another side salad with lettuce, onion, cucumbers, tomatoes and dressing

meatloaf from not your average joe's with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans

1 spring roll with peanut sauce from not your average joe's

and i just had a mini bag of kettle corn pop corn

it's only 10pm and I'm sure I'm not done yet...what have you eaten today???? Yikes!!

Re: C'mon ladies, what have YOU eaten today?

• Your diet sounds like mine lol. I've had a whole wheat waffle, scrambled eggs, raspberries and blueberries, cheese and crackers, yummy cheeseburger and fries from a stand near our house, three pieces of Halloween candy, chips and dip. It's only 7 here. I'm so gross. :(
  • a pb sandwich

HALF a bbq pizza and one cinnamon roll from CiCI's  (oops!)

a honey crisp apple

Texas Roadhouse for dinner, but meat sounded gross so I had all sides! Baked sweet potato, salad, applesauce, and steamed veggies.  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous.  I wish I could eat even half of that stuff!  Today has been particularly pathetic...

handful of Teddy Grahams
    tiny bowl of Rice-A-Roni (like 5 bites)
    Gatorade
    more Teddy Grahams
    2 chicken strips
    about 1/3 of a falafel pita

I'm really regretting the pita and chicken strips because I'm so freaking full and uncomfortable Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh and what's "not your average joes"?
  • I have had

* 1/2 a taco bell beefy 5 layer burrito (w/no meat)

*1/2 a taco bell tostada * A home made peach mango smoothie

*Some cherry tomatoes

* A vitamin water

* Chicken enchilada

And I have been craving bell peppers all day, so I will most likely finish with bell peppers and feta when I get home from work.

ETA: and a some cherry fruit leather.

• I ate:

a bowel of froot loops

plum

steamed rice, veggies and chicken

plum

roasted chicken with mashed potatoes, corn, and potato salad.

I had very little water.  

• I was a crazy eatin girl today:

Breakfast: Homemade sticky bun

Snack: Triscuits and a mini Pepsi to calm my stomach (bad sticky bun! and no gingerale in the house)

Lunch: Veggie soup, half a bratwurst, pasta salad, bean salad, coleslaw, chips and salsa, bread with apple butter

Snack: A couple of pieces of Halloween candy

Dinner: Ham sandwich and a lot of water

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekattyleigh:
    Oh and what's "not your average joes"?

oh! It's a chain resaurant, they only have them in Mass and Virginia I think! It's so good....kind of modern versions of comfort food and really good wood-fire grilled pizza. They have this amazing bread they give you at the table with a dipping sauce with parm cheese, herbs and oil....love it!! 

• imageparker163:

imagekattyleigh:
    Oh and what's "not your average joes"?

oh! It's a chain resaurant, they only have them in Mass and Virginia I think! It's so good....kind of modern versions of comfort food and really good wood-fire grilled pizza. They have this amazing bread they give you at the table with a dipping sauce with parm cheese, herbs and oil....love it!! 

Mmmm that sounds delicious!!
  • imageamanda1680:

I'm jealous.  I wish I could eat even half of that stuff!  Today has been particularly pathetic...

handful of Teddy Grahams
    tiny bowl of Rice-A-Roni (like 5 bites)
    Gatorade
    more Teddy Grahams
    2 chicken strips
    about 1/3 of a falafel pita

I'm really regretting the pita and chicken strips because I'm so freaking full and uncomfortable Sad

Ohh, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I've noticed from your PP that you're having some issues eating. It's weird how it can be so different for all of us. I get sick if i DON'T eat. And you would think all this eating would give me energy? no way, I've layed on the couch all day. I just don't know how I am going to handle this having to eat every hour or so at work, I'm gonna have to just tell my boss.

• Ooh, I am so jealous! Today has been a good eating day for me:

1/2 a bowl Honey Nut Cheerios w/ milk

8 oz skim milk

8 oz Naked Blue Machine Smoothie

1 apple

3/4 bagel wth almond butter

Bean & cheese burrito

Triscuits (always Triscuits!)

A few canned peaches

1 dill pickle (cliche!)

a bite of pickled herring (sounded good)

Container of yogurt

LOTS of water and some peppermint tea

OK, now I'm hungry again! Maybe some popcorn...?

• Banana

Small bowl of life cereal with raspberries

A slice of white pizza with spinach

Handful of goldfish crackers

Handful of pistachios

5 taquitos with sour cream

Small scoop of chocolate hazelnut gelato

Water and decaf tropical iced tea all day

BFP #1: 10/2011, Pre-eclampsia in last 6 weeks, emergency C-section, DD born 6/25/11

BFP #2: 8/16/14, Ectopic Pregnancy & Methotrexate Inj. 9/5/14, Adverse MTX reaction, HCG levels down after 2 weeks

BFP #3: 2/23/2016, EDD 10/28/2016

• Chik-fil-a chicken mini value meal, granola bar, salmon w/rice and baked sweet potato from Longhorn, roasted pumpkin seeds, and my daily prune juice (lol).
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • imageshanbrite2:

Ooh, I am so jealous! Today has been a good eating day for me:

1/2 a bowl Honey Nut Cheerios w/ milk

8 oz skim milk

8 oz Naked Blue Machine Smoothie

1 apple

3/4 bagel wth almond butter

Bean & cheese burrito

Triscuits (always Triscuits!)

A few canned peaches

1 dill pickle (cliche!)

a bite of pickled herring (sounded good)

Container of yogurt

LOTS of water and some peppermint tea

OK, now I'm hungry again! Maybe some popcorn...?

Haha the triscuits crack me up. With DD I HAD to have triscuits dipped in cottage cheese every day.
  • I think today is the worst I have felt so far. I've felt nausaus all day...it goes away while I'm actually eating but the returns when I'm done with whatever I was eating. Anyway, here's what I could stomach today....

bowl of chocolate cheerios

PBJ sandwhich on multigrain bread w/honey wheat pretzels

handful of trailmix

a few pieces of pinapple

a few baby carrots and pretzels w/hummus

whole wheat pasta w/tomato sause

couple pieces of halloween candy 

• My diet hasbn't been much better today. For breakfast I had two fried eggs over hard with two slices of pumpkin bread and some decaf hot tea. I had a Preggie Pop for lunch along with some crackers and decaf coke. For dinner I had halibut over rice and a side of pineapple with water. Then DH and I went to a movie so I split a root beer and popcorn with him. We were still hungry afterward so I had a bowl of chili at Steak 'n' Shake, well half a bowl- DH ate the rest. I drank more water.
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • subway seafood sub with baked bbq chips and lemonade

some tomato basil soup with a veggie dog

and a reeses peanut butter cup

• I had a plum, a kiwi and 4 slices of watermelon this morning...V8 Fusion to drink.

Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats 2 hours later.

Taco salad for dinner...V8 fusion again.

3 pieces of Halloween candy..I'm sure there will be more eaten before bed...lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Breakfast #1:  2 waffles with pureed apple and walnuts, milk

Breakfast #2:  (I'm always starving and nauseous an hour after I eat)  toast w/ p.b.

Lunch:  1 shrimp taco & 1 fish taco

Snack:  Laughing Cow cheese wedges and wheat thins

Dinner:  2 chicken fajita pitas from Jack in the Box and milk

Dessert:  DH is on his way back to J in the B to get me the pumpkin pie shake that he forgot.  What a sweetie!

Serious lack of fruits and veggies for me today.  Oops.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wished I had that kind of appetite! The m/s is kicking my butt! I bought "seabands" and got RX for Zofran yet nothing will stay down or look/smell appetizing for me!

For breakfast I had half a bacon/egg/cheese croissant, lunch was nacho/cheese/jalapenos and gatorade (which by the way all came up/out), and dinner was a mini bag of cheddar sun chips and two bites of chicken florentine.  Yes..I am done eating for the night too!  I miss food..=(

• I ate a container of yogurt for bfast and then immediately felt insanely nauseous. I couldn't stomach the thought of any food for hours after that. Early afternoon I ate two bowls of raisin bran. For dinner I ate rice, chicken, and peas. That worked out pretty well, but then felt nauseous a while later. I ate some saltines while watching tv and then a granola bar. I'm done. I miss the desire to eat. I want to want to eat! Just nothing sounds good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2 cupcakes (for breakfast!) 

medium sized bowl of whole wheat pasta with only i can't believe it's not butter spray and parm cheese on it.

That's it. Nothing more. I can't eat. I have barely been able to eat this whole last week. Nothing sounds good and when it does it shortly after no longer does and if I force myself to eat I feel horrible the whole rest of the day. Last night I had to go to bed with a pack of unsalted saltine crackers because it was all I could stomach.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm late, so I'll do what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: 1.5 bowls of Lucky Charms

Lunch: PBJ sandwich, sun chips, a few pickles, cheese stick, m&m's & dried cranberries

1st "Dinner": Edamame from Pei Wei & Sprite

2nd "Dinner": Baked Beans, some wheat thins w/ Laughing Cow cheese

Before-bed snack: some more m&m's & a banana

Not my best menu, but whatever I can eat works. I REALLY wanted a baked potato yesterday, but Wendy's was out when we went. FAIL. 

? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday I ate:

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole grain toast with butter

Snack: Hand full of black olives and mushrooms

Lunch: Cocktail Capitan (a mexican style shrimp cocktail with seafood) *the biggest meal i have eaten in 2 weeks)

Snack: Handfull of Annie's cheese bunnies

Dinner: 1/2 bowl vegetarian pozole (mexican soup)

Today: Toast :(

I wish I could eat but, everything sounds so nasty especially sugar and candy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"