Parenting

There is going to be glitter everywhere.

I made DDs princess hat-- party hat from $Tree, spray painted white and covered in that super sparkly glitter that looks like little rectangles instead of dots. I sprayed it with hairspray afterward to try and seal it, but I still think there is going to be a plethora of glitter all over the place tonight.

DS is going as a knight, and DD will be his damsel in distress. Big Smile

AKA KnittyB*tch
DS - December 2006
DD - December 2008

imageimage

Re: There is going to be glitter everywhere.

• thats a super cute idea.  Hmmm that kinda reminds me of the time the girls had a new years eve party with metalic confetti that was retangle in shape.  I was finding confetti everywhere for 2 yrs
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Glitter everywhere sounds fabulous.  LOL

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Loading the player...
  • My son put on a glittery green hat for St. Patrick's Day last year.  I think he had it on for maybe 5 or 10 minutes.  No matter how much we scrubbed his head, we couldn't get all the glitter off his scalp.  I remember taking him to the barber a week later and he was laughing that there was still glitter in his hair.

That stuff is fun but evil.

Ethan George 11.4.06 Marcus Harvey 3.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"