LGBT Parenting

if you did 1 IUI unmedicated

when did you go in after a +OPK?

Re: if you did 1 IUI unmedicated

• 24 hours was the goal. sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. 
  • We did our OPKs in the morning, at the first hint of a pink line, we called and we usually went in the next am.
    Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Loading the player...
  • After a strong positive (test line darker than the control line) we would have an appointment the next day.  We would test in the pm, except for Fridays (am then) because the clinic wasn't open on Saturdays.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • my doc won't do it on OPKs. I went in for a follicle check on CD 13 and he had me trigger the next night based on my bloodwork. that's the closest to unmedicated we've come.
  • imagecookiemonster03:
    my doc won't do it on OPKs. I went in for a follicle check on CD 13 and he had me trigger the next night based on my bloodwork. that's the closest to unmedicated we've come.

interesting. mandy was saying recently that her doc won't do it without a trigger, either.

I was worried because I had tests I wasn't quite sure of yesterday afternoon, then got some cheapy tests that looked more positive, so I was afraid I missed my window. I keep thinking in terms of timing for my wife, but she was medicated so everything is different. so I went out a little bit ago and bought some of those smiley face ones on ct's advice and I've got a smiley. so, if the RE's office calls me back, it's likely that tomorrow will be it.

• Our first attempted included one unmedicated iui. Our RE had us call when the OPK turned and then scheduled the iui for 24 hours later.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My RE offered me unmedicated, untriggered IUIs. I would do an OPK and schedule the IUI 24 hours later, like everyone else has said,

Since I have PCOS, and it's a a chunk of change to do this anyway, I'm doing medicated with a trigger, timed with a sonogram.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • HI!  I went in the next day (around 24hrs like everyone else said).  I would test in the afternoon and they usually got me in to the midwife the following afternoon. I only used the OPK with the smily faces...i hated dealing with "reading the pink line".  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"