May 2011 Moms

Saw Heartbeat @ 9wks & 4 days :)

We had our 1st ob appt this past Thursday (10/28) @ 9wks and 4 days & we saw the heartbeat....YaY! Our little ninja (as my hubby now calls it) was moving around sooo much & it's little arms & legs just kept going & going, it was such a beautiful site to see, although I wonder if that's whats contributing to my 24-7 nausea. The feeling I got when my hubby & I 1st saw our little ninja was amazing & really there's no word to describe it.  Reality has finally set in, there's actually really a baby in there & it's already loved soo very much :)

Re: Saw Heartbeat @ 9wks & 4 days :)

• It's truly amazing, huh? Congrats!

Love the name Ninja. Since our LO has started kicking and tumbling lately, and I'm feeling it, DH has coined it our Rockem' Sockem' Baby.

• We had our first on 10/28 as well! We're due the same day! Our's was also karate chopping and kicking up a storm.

it's so exciting isn't it? I couldn't believe it, There really are no words to describe seeing the LO for the first time. It was amazing. 

Did your baby measure to date? Our is a little ahead it measured 10 weeks 0 days when we we're 9wk 4 days. But our doc wanted to keep the same EDD.

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"