June 2011 Moms

5 pounds

That is how much I have lost since my BFP. I have been very nauseous, although am usually able to keep food down, so it seems this is more due my vegetable cravings and sugar aversion. I am overweight, so I can afford to loose some weight in the beginning. I just didn't expect it to actually happen. Too bad my pants are still tight Stick out tongue

Anyone else down a few?

Re: 5 pounds

• I wish...but I doubt it. I haven't weighed myself though.  I haven't had m/s at all.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Yep, I'm down 5 too... simply because I'm barely eating anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm about the same now but I'm down a few pounds from the time I started IVF which shocked me.  So many people complain about gaining weight on stims!
  • imageMrsPrevost:

That is how much I have lost since my BFP. I have been very nauseous, although am usually able to keep food down, so it seems this is more due my vegetable cravings and sugar aversion. I am overweight, so I can afford to loose some weight in the beginning. I just didn't expect it to actually happen. Too bad my pants are still tight Stick out tongue

Anyone else down a few?

Don't worry I found them... You can have them back, I don't want themSad

• imageKellyAnne2006:
    imageMrsPrevost:

Anyone else down a few?

Don't worry I found them... You can have them back, I don't want themSad

Lol, that's OK, finders keepers! Its only a matter of time until I get them back anyway.

Edited for spelling

• I'm down about 3lbs, mostly b/c I never feel like eating.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm down 6 lbs.  Before BFP I was 15lbs over where I wanted to be so I had some to lose.  I have a sugar aversion too so I think that helps.  My clothes mostly fit the same except for some tops because of my larger chest. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegymnst1013:
    I'm about the same now but I'm down a few pounds from the time I started IVF which shocked me.  So many people complain about gaining weight on stims!

Me I gained weight on stims! And I am weighing the same, but look real KU!  

• It's okay ladies, I have probably found what you lost, I can't stop eating and this crazy craving for salt and vinegar chips (a bag a day) is getting out of hand, my husband has gotten so used to it he brings me a bag home every night!
    ~Kelly Marie~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm up 2.5 lbs...  probably because the only way I can seem to stop the nausea is by constantly eating.
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I was up, then down, then up.  At my OB appointment yesterday, I was up 2 lbs.  (I'm always 2 lbs heavier at the doctor's office because of my clothes.)  I don't know if it's bloat or what. I don't think I've been eating that much more than usual
  • I was heavier at the doctor's office too - because of clothes & it being the end of the day, I'm full of food & water! haha

But I weighed myself yesterday morning before eating & I was at my pre-PG weight! woohoo! So I count that as 0 pounds gained. That's impressive at the rate I've been eating recently. haha 

? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm down 5 as well...back in jeans I haven't worn in almost a year.  I'm eating pretty healthy though, so I figure I'll even out sooner or later.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"