Stay at Home Moms
Options

Poll: Halloween movies

What Halloween movies do you recommend!?

Do you enjoy watching scary movies?

What is the scariest movie you have seen?

What made it so scary?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: Halloween movies

• Options

I don't watch scary movies anymore, but I used to love them.

Scariest movie I've ever seen is The Changling. Creepiest movie ever. Almost no special effects, no blood, no gore, just this incredibly freaky ghost story about a guy who moves into a haunted house. It's actually based on a true story that supposedly happened in my city.

• Options
    imageStacyc625:

What Halloween movies do you recommend!? The Strangers, The Ring

Do you enjoy watching scary movies? I do, but I didn't know it until  a few years ago. I never watched them growing up.

What is the scariest movie you have seen? The two I mentioned above.

What made it so scary? If you've seen The Ring you know the answer to that. The Strangers was just disturbing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Peanuts Special, calssic slashers like Friday the 13th (just do one and two, skip the rest!) Bram Stokers and the Bela Lugosi Dracula (Renfield is amazing in that one!) original Night of the Living Dead.

I do enjoy watching scary movies! I love classic horror and 80's ish slasher flicks.

The Ring. I couldn't slep that night and made my boyfriend and his friend stay with me.

• Options

For some reason, every year I have to watch Hocus Pocus.  I loved it when I was little and I watched some of it tonight and couldn't believe I ever thought it was good, lol.

I like scary movies but have not watched any in a long time.  The SAW movies always really creep me out.  I can't imagine the sick, twisted mind that comes up with the ideas for that movie.  Especially (if you've ever seen any of them) the pool filled with needles.  I do not like needles and the though of having to jump into a pool filled with them so save my life is not appealing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wait, Stacy...don't you hate movies?

• Options
    imagesusanmosley:

Wait, Stacy...don't you hate movies?

hahaha- THAT I do Sue. You know me well.

However- Halloween is the exception. There is something about turning the lights out, lighting a few candles, grabbing a bottle of wine and watching scary movies. DH will NOT watch movies in the dark so he always leaves a lamp on- totally kills it for me. we fight over it all the time.

I am a total halloween movie junkie.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i dont like watching movies
    just get married
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"