Toddlers: 24 Months+

Sit & Stand Stroller Recommendation

Hi,

When my new baby is born, DD will be almost 3 so I'm interested in a stroller that can hold both my Chicco KeyFit 30 infant seat as well as give DD the option to sit/stand in back.  I'm looking into the Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand or the Joovy Caboose (reg. or ultra light).

Any opinions on either?  

TIA!

Re: Sit & Stand Stroller Recommendation

• I have the Joovy Caboose and love it, but if you can get the Ultralight I would recommend that over the reg. one since it does get kind of heavy with everything loaded up. I got a great deal on mine off of Craigslist. hth!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Joovy Caboose...it's worth every extra penny.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i have my eye of the Sit n' Stand Elite Stroller because the back seat and be made into a real strolelr seat or a sit and stand.  We too have the Chicco car seat, and unfortunetly this stroller won't accept that seat.  I am trying to decide how much we really would need to be able to have the seat snap in or if we can jsut put the baby in the seat.  So many decisions.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • I have the Joovy caboose for DD and my niece.  It's really nice.  Although here are some things to think about:  If using an infant seat the child on the jump seat cannot sit back comfortably.  The seat does not recline all the way.  Also, the jump seat slides back and forth.  Overall it's a really nice stroller and it feels very sturdy.  So, if your DC would only want to ride on the stroller occasionally or stand and it's mostly used for toting the new DC around I would say it is a great buy!  HTH!  
    Married 05/27/07 ~ Emilee Lucille born 04/01/08 ~ Ella Marie 2/15/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think I'm going to order the one from Onestepahead.com --it's a double that fits most carries and has the sit n stand option. 
  • from what I have read, the babytrend will not take a universal infant carrier so I am straying away from that. We have a Peg Perego from T2 and I dont want to buy a new carrier. We are looking into the Joovy Ergo and ultralight and want to see them in person before ordering
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"