May 2011 Moms

Morning May mamas

Have a sensational Sunday!

We are trick-or-treating and going to see lots of friends today.  The weather is nice and cool  here, perfect for the fall and my NT is Thursday, wohoo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning May mamas

• Morning! Dh is sleeping since he worked last night. So it's just me and the dogs today. I'll probably take them for a nice long walk, do a little christmas shopping at our outlet mall, and then I'm avoiding the trick-or-treaters by having dinner with my mom and step dad, and showing them our ultrasound picture from our appt this past week.
    My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • Morning! We are going to carve some pumpkins after breakfast, then trick-or-treating tonight!

Have a great day! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We decided not to go trick or treating this year, we live in the middle of nowhere and I just wasn't feeling up to it!

Enjoy trick or treating and have a happy halloween!

Good luck Thursday!! How exciting! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning ladies!  I wish we lived in a neighborhood that had trick-or-treaters!  We actually had 3 last night -- I was SO EXCITED because this was that first time we have ever had any!  We live out in the country so no one ever comes to our house.  Thank goodness I hoarded some halloween candy for DH and I to eat so I had something to give them!

Everyone have a lovely Sunday!  I am doing the usual Sunday morning grocery run in a little bit -- blech.  My least favorite chore right now.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Halloween!!! We are going over to my parents house to carve pumpkins and help with trick-or-treaters. The block I grew up on gets really into Halloween and they theme each year, this year is Jail Break. It's really fun, and tons of people come from all over. Last year they ran out of candy for the first year ever, and my mom had over 1,000 pieces!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"