December 2010 Moms
Options

AW: I got my Moby!

I picked up a Moby today at Target after watching a coworker demostrate her's yesterday. I tried it out with a baby doll and while it's smaller, and obviously lighter than a real baby, I found it pretty easy to use. You basically use the same tie or wrap formation for almost all of the holds. The only things that change are how the baby is facing and where you put their legs. So excited about it!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW: I got my Moby!

• Options
    I'm excited about my Moby as well. I had a hotsling when DS was a newborn and it killed my back (I got a babyhawk a few months later LOVE it).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm really excited about my Moby too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecc605:
    I'm excited about my Moby as well. I had a hotsling when DS was a newborn and it killed my back (I got a babyhawk a few months later LOVE it).

One of my friends gave me a Hotsling at my shower because she liked it better than the Moby. I don't know if it's due to the baby bump or just how I'm built, but I feel like it's too small. I'll still try it out when LO arrives but I think the Moby is much more comfortable.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageKristi221:

imagecc605:

One of my friends gave me a Hotsling at my shower because she liked it better than the Moby. I don't know if it's due to the baby bump or just how I'm built, but I feel like it's too small. I'll still try it out when LO arrives but I think the Moby is much more comfortable.

I think the sizing chart is off or you need to size up. It just wasn't comfortable. I still have it so maybe it will be better this time around (I weigh less than I did with DS)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been watching demo videos for the Moby on youtube and I think I need one, lol.  I put one on my registry, and I think it's going to be one of those things I buy for myself after the shower if no one else does.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"