Working Moms

work from home

DH and I work full time but we know it would be too hard financially to have a 2nd baby so I was thinking it would be nice if there was something I could do at home , on my computer or something, in the evenings after DD goes to bed. Are there really work from home jobs that are not scams? Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to make extra money so we can have another baby.

Re: work from home

• That's what I was always worried about were the many scams out there.
  • It's probably much easier to find a second part time job outside the home or cut back on expenses than find a work at home job.

Most moms who work from home do it in their career field of choice. Unless you're currently in a career field that allows you to work from home, it's unlikely you'd find anything legit and lucrative. Most legit work at home jobs you'll find online are commissioned based and if you need a set amount of money every month to be able to financially afford a 2nd child, that's not going to work for your situation.

Is there a possibility that you could move to a more affordable area? If you rent, try a cheaper apartment. Cut back on all unnecessary bills. Try to find more affordable childcare options. You can also try opening an etsy store if you're creative. Babysit. Offer housekeeping services. Have your DH do handyman work on the weekends. Get items off of freecycle and sell them on craigslist for profit.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"