December 2010 Moms
Options

Cake cookies anybody? (Obviously NBR!)

So I want to make some pumpkin spice cake cookies. But, I don't know how to make the cake batter to use for cookies. 

Anybody ever made these before? Or made cookies out of cake batter? Any help would be great! Thank you!  

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~

Re: Cake cookies anybody? (Obviously NBR!)

• Options

Have no clue....but they sound good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

not sure but if u need a taste tester, send some my way!! :) j/k

sounds super yummy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've made them lots of times, mostly with funfetti cake.  I'd google the exact recipe, but I think it's a box of cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup oil.  Mix together and shape into 1 inch balls.  Flatten with the palm of your hand on cookie sheet before baking.  I think you bake at 375 for 6-8 mins.  They're awesome!
  • Options

I think you'd need a pumpkin spice *mix* for this, but my mom used to make these cookies -

1 box cake mix, 1 tub cool whip. Mix cool whip into cake mix and form into balls. Roll in powdered sugar and bake at 350 until... I don't know. Done. Confused

Super simple, and really yummy.

• Options

I think you'd need a pumpkin spice *mix* for this, but my mom used to make these cookies -

1 box cake mix, 1 tub cool whip. Mix cool whip into cake mix and form into balls. Roll in powdered sugar and bake at 350 until... I don't know. Done. Confused

Super simple, and really yummy.

• Options

Oops! Sorry for the double post! Can't delete it for some reason tho!

Also, obviously, you could use any flavor mix. I just said pumpkin spice mix because thats what OP said she wanted to make...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"