December 2010 Moms
Options

It's Saturday night what are you doing?

I just got done making up dinner and am putting off the final clean up of it all. The rest of the night though shall involve sitting around relaxing and some ice cream at one point.

Whats everyone else up too? Anyone going to a Halloween party?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds

Re: It's Saturday night what are you doing?

• Options
    No party for me.  Ate dinner and showered, because Im to lazy to shower in the morning before church.  DS is sleeping and I'm watching House re-runs.
  • Options

Going to have dinner and see a movie with my sister since the hubs is in Chicago for his brothers wedding.  I wish I was there, but my last plane trip was so hard on my body that we decided I would sit this one out.  Kinda stinks.  I swear that my H has traveled more while I've been pregnant than in the whole time we've been married.  I think this is the last trip before LO comes, though, which is a relief.  I was especially nervous about this weekend because of the frequent ctx I had last weekend.  They slowed way down this week, but haven't gone away entirely.  I'm just relieved that they haven't gotten more intense or more painful or any of the other warning signs the mw told me to look for.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I are watching football and the tasty looking shows on Food Network. I'm trying to ignore the faint ctx I seem to be having by counting down to when I can test my blood sugar again so I can have a carmel apple. Oh and we packed LO's bag for the hospital and will be doung laundry so we can pack our bags too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

chinese food and watching the Bulls home opener!

best rest dates are soo fun! :0

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am going to sit here on the couch all night and maybe get up and get some ice cream from the freezer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Being my new wake up time appears to be between 7am-8am even when I;m off I plan on just relaxing the rest of evening.

My husband, who is a police officer, got let go early, so at least I have the rest of tonight and then tomorrow with him.

Earlier today I managed to make 2 boxes of brownies and 3 boxes of cup cakes to take to his police district. Started laundry, did some vaccuming, and a little bit of shopping too. 

So all and all it was a produtive day and sitting and relaxing the rest of the night seems to be the most appropriate option.

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageerind0213:

Being my new wake up time appears to be between 7am-8am even when I;m off I plan on just relaxing the rest of evening.

My husband, who is a police officer, got let go early, so at least I have the rest of tonight and then tomorrow with him.

Earlier today I managed to make 2 boxes of brownies and 3 boxes of cup cakes to take to his police district. Started laundry, did some vaccuming, and a little bit of shopping too. 

So all and all it was a produtive day and sitting and relaxing the rest of the night seems to be the most appropriate option.

How did you manage to not eat all of that!?! yum!

• Options

I'm chillaxing, eating some Halloween candy and watching Food Network.

Mr.MM is installing a new ceiling fan in the living room because our old one crapped out on us. It was only a year old and luckily Lowes took it back and exchanged it for a new one. 

Mr.MM has been nesting all day long. He did a final cut of the lawn, pressure washed the house, fixed the porch swing at his moms and cleaned the house. I took a two hour nap. Wink

• Options
    Laundry, packed a few things in our hospital bag, making a couple cookies to eat in a few mins and watching the food network as well.
  • Options
    imageLovesMM:

Mr.MM has been nesting all day long. He did a final cut of the lawn, pressure washed the house, fixed the porch swing at his moms and cleaned the house. I took a two hour nap. Wink

Umm can I borrow him for a day? I have a list of small things I've been waiting on DH to do since about summer. I promise to return him in the same condition he started in and I will send him home with cookies or some other type of baked good lol

• Options
    imageDana86:
    imageLovesMM:

Umm can I borrow him for a day? I have a list of small things I've been waiting on DH to do since about summer. I promise to return him in the same condition he started in and I will send him home with cookies or some other type of baked good lol

Hehe. Mr.MM is awesome, he even does the grocery shopping and cooks. I'm spoiled rotten. You can borrow him but I have to warn you, while he does do all this stuff, it's not without complaint. He'll biitch an moan about it all day long but he won't stop. Wink

• Options
    imageLovesMM:

Mr.MM is installing a new ceiling fan in the living room because our old one crapped out on us. It was only a year old and luckily Lowes took it back and exchanged it for a new one. 

Mr.MM has been nesting all day long. He did a final cut of the lawn, pressure washed the house, fixed the porch swing at his moms and cleaned the house. I took a two hour napWink

LovesMM wins!!!

• Options
    imageLovesMM:

Hehe. Mr.MM is awesome, he even does the grocery shopping and cooks. I'm spoiled rotten. You can borrow him but I have to warn you, while he does do all this stuff, it's not without complaint. He'll biitch an moan about it all day long but he won't stop. Wink

Im completely ok with that. I've learned to tune out my H's complaining without effort lol

• Options
    Sitting on the couch watching PSU actually play well :) What a nice surprise :-P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Sitting on the couch in my pj's and bathrobe and watching tv with DH. Not an exciting night. I wish I had the energy to actually do something but all I want to do is go to sleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • Options

I'm staying in watching Devil Wears Prada and eating crackers and peanut butter. Yes  I'm so cool.

• Options
    I'm watching the Halloween movies on ABC Family while lounging on the couch and working on thank you notes from my shower last weekend. No Halloween parties for us this year. We're just taking it easy.
  • Options
    imageKristi221:
    imageLovesMM:

Mr.MM has been nesting all day long. He did a final cut of the lawn, pressure washed the house, fixed the porch swing at his moms and cleaned the house. I took a two hour napWink

LovesMM wins!!!

Agreed!

Finally home for the night - stopped at a couple of stores to look for a new dishwasher.  H is working, so it's just me and the dogs, some ice cream and some form of movie - not sure what I'll end up watching.

• Options
    being at work...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageLovesMM:

This was my husband yesterday...he changed the oil in his car, cut the lawn, washed my car and made dinner (though he burnt my burger to a crisp trying to make sure it was throughly cooked)

• Options
    Watching Graham Norton.  Waiting for some laundry to finish up.  Exciting stuff.
  • Options
    no parties for me.  im watching reruns of sex and the city.
  • Options
    Watching Prince of Persia with my oldest daughter.. :)
  • Options
    I'm in crazy nesting mode yet have no energy, so I am sitting on the computer researching/shopping for baby and house stuff. I likely will do some photo organizing on the computer as well.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageJulietL129:
    Sitting on the couch watching PSU actually play well :) What a nice surprise :-P

This.  It's actually refreshing to watch them tonight.

• Options
    Cleaned all day and made a trip to Wal-Mart to return somethings we got duplicates of (btw, I HATE Wal-Mart).  So now I'm watching the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween and eating toast with Nutella.

• Options

Being a lame-o in my jammies, listening to my neighbors live it up at their Halloween partay (I'm fine as long as that shiz dies down before 12 or 1), and waiting to put some clothes in the dryer before I take it to bed myself. DS's in bed and H is single tearing it up over UT's loss to Baylor. We did chruch tonight b/c tomorrow we are taking DS to my cousin's twins' b-day party at a pumpkin patch/corn maze place.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Watched my RANKED Baylor Bears defeat the Texas Longhorns!  Sic 'em.

And Rangers won too......

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just got home from a movie, perhaps putting the dresser together, perhaps loafing on the couch for the rest of the night.  We'll see how much work I can get out of MH tonight before football Sunday.
  • Options
    It's 2:20 am and my insomnia has me up once again.  I told my OB this week that I'm really looking forward to my c/s... just for the blissful sleep afterwards.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"