Austin Babies

blog to book rave

i used blurb to convert our blog into a printed book and it just came today and i LOVE it!  it was pretty easy to do and i'm not that good at computers and i thought the price was good.  just wanted to let everyone know as a i know a bunch of people have blogs.  i plan on doing this every year for max:)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: blog to book rave

• Thanks, I'll check it out!  I really need to get my blog printed so I don't ever lose out on all that info about my babies.  :)
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so behind the times in technology...didn't even know that this was possible!  Thanks for sharing the information :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been wondering about this.  How is the layout done?  Is it one blog entry per page?  I ask because sometimes we have one picture and sometimes we have 6.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • they have about 20 or so different layouts and you can pick for each page individually...they have text only, text and picture and picture only.  i think with the text and picture, it's anywhere from 1-5 pics and if you have more than that they just put them on the next page.  it caused a little eye strain by the time i was done, but totally worth it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think someone else posted this before. I'm glad to hear it since I plan to do this too! (once I have some time Wink
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • What a great idea... I never even thought about it!
  • Glad to hear this!  I just downloaded their program yesterday and want to try it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"