December 2010 Moms
Options

We're done!!

Just need to celebrate. Everything I had on my list of "need before baby arrives" has been purchased! I was holding on to some gift cards until I received a package from my parents today to see if they got anything from my list, but they didn't... so I just did some shopping! I have a few things on an Amazon wishlist for family and friends to use, but those are more wants than needs. The only other thing left to buy (and isn't a NEED before the baby arrives, but will need soon after) is my breast pump, and I'll be doing that next week when my 20% one item at BRU coupon goes into effect. Woot!

Now if only the HOUSE was ready... we've got furniture to move from upstairs to down and rearranging to do in the next week or two! 

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015

Re: We're done!!

• Options

Yes

I too did some shopping today and picked up most of what was left on the "need" list! Its such a great feeling to have everything checked off. Now all we need is a baby! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!  That must feel great.  I can't wait to be done with everything, but I have one more shower and then I can finish.  Although I did buy LO's Christmas outfit today.  So cute!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We just finished too! Now its time to clean :) 

• Options

Its such a good feeling!  I find that I am going stir crazy waiting.  It was so much easier to get ready this time around that I feel like I'm in a holding pattern just waiting for baby.  I was so happy to find out my OB wants to do a growth ultrasound next week along with my first internal and the group B strep test.  I now have something else to look forward to other than baby's arrival.

I guess I could always clean my house, but who wants to do that...ha!

• Options

Man! I haven't even gotten as far as making that list! lol I have my shower next weekend though and then afterword's will make my list of what we NEED.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Options
    We are just waiting for the breast pump and diaper bag which are from my cousin and then we'll be finished as well. Its such a relief! I have a maid service coming to do a deep clean approx. 3 weeks out. Hopefully we'll be able to keep it up after that!
  • Options
    I have never breast fed but was told some insurance companies cover a pump. Is that true?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"