Washington Babies

awkward coupon moment

So I had this FANTASTIC rebate coupon to use - get $45 back when you buy 5 bottles of liquor (Bacardi, Gray Goose, Bombay, etc.), and DH didn't want to pick it out without me, and I didn't want to wait much longer to send it off.  Needless to say, I got a lot of disapproving looks at the liquor store this afternoon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: awkward coupon moment

• what you 39 weeks! a glass off some of the good stuff might do you some good about now. 
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• That's a fantastic deal!  And whatever people, they should mind their own business.

I remember a waitress giving me the dirtiest look when I ordered a glass of wine like 2 weeks before my due date.  I remember thinking, "um, lady, this baby is so big she could walk out and kick your a$$, so don't mess with me!"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Reminds me of the time I bought two bottles of wine and a home pregnancy test.  The teenage checker and bagger couldn't look me in the eye.  :) 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageAlli923:

That's a fantastic deal!  And whatever people, they should mind their own business.

I remember a waitress giving me the dirtiest look when I ordered a glass of wine like 2 weeks before my due date. 

Love this!  We went to wild ginger on fri night and I ordered a really nice glass of wine to celebrate my bff being in town and the waitress gave me a sideways glance...I almost threw my water on her : )

imageimage Brothers! image
  • imageAlli923:

I remember a waitress giving me the dirtiest look when I ordered a glass of wine like 2 weeks before my due date.  I remember thinking, "um, lady, this baby is so big she could walk out and kick your a$$, so don't mess with me!"

This made me snort. I am going to start my own new acronym: SOL=Snort out Loud.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"