Pregnant after IF
Options

:::::Niki:::::

I didn't want my response to be lost in your original host.  You are not alone girl and around 27 weeks I hit the wall that all twin mom's talk about.  It is normal.  I have had the same sleeping issues and had to forgo the snoogle for pillows especially a larger pillow for between my legs to give me better support of the hips.  When I get out bed to go to the bathroom that first step is the hardest, the lightning pain is terrible. 

My advice: you will have good days and bad days.  Your hips will not hurt sometimes and they will others.  When you are in this pain phase before bed take some tylenol.  None of us like to take meds during pregnancy but it seriously was a lifesaver for me.  It made the difference between getting up every 45 mins and getting up every 2 hours.  That was an extra hour of sleep in shifts.  Also, you can consider taking 1 tylenol pm and 1 regular tylenol.  I have done that too.  But eventually the tylenol pm has the opposite effect on me.  

Good Luck.  You can do it.  I know it.  I didn't think I could make it to 36 weeks and I am almost there.  Now they want to see me to 38 and it makes me cringe but I know I can do it!  Just know you are not alone.  Ohh and one other thing.  The belly heaviness goes away.  I don't know why, maybe you get used to it.  But I don't carry my belly anymore.  

(((HUGS)))) sista!!!

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
We're Finally Three

Re: :::::Niki:::::

• Options

awww, thank you so much hon. This means the world to me. I felt so guilty coming out and saying what I posted earlier today. 

I keep setting new goals for myself, so it constantly seems like I'm saying 10 more weeks :) I know you know what I mean (hence your jump from 36 to 38) I think if it felt like end was even in sight I wouldn't have melted down this morning, but every time I butt up against another week I go okay I can make it to X now. 

My poor husband, I was crying this morning and I kept saying over and over again, if it was another few days or another week I could do it, but ten? Ten? 

He should have just slapped me :)

Thanks for reaching out! I hope your next 17 days FLY by for you.

(and I hope the belly weight does go away!) I feel like the way that pic of Kate (the one with the crazy long torpedo belly) from J&K+8 looks. LOL. 

• Options

Every week I say, "I can't get much bigger."  And yet I do.....ugh~

Hang in there.  I promise it goes really fast.  

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"