Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Uggghhh. DH back to work

My DH went back to work today after being home with me for two weeks. Luckily, he has a ton of sick/vacation time that we had been hoarding for when Emily arrived. I understand that he has to go back, especially b/c there are so many changes going on , but also for his own sanity. It doesn't make it any easier though. This is the first day that I am alone and it is far harder than I thought it would be. I woke up with such sadness today and he works tomorrow also. I don't go back to work until Monday. Uggghhh
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Uggghhh. DH back to work

• When my husband went back to work I found ways to keep myself busy. Mainly I made sure to have lunch out with people (usually my husband). It helped to break up the day and kept me around people. I also went shopping some just to get out of the house.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry :( I know how you feel. I hate to be alone right now, I just want to hide from my thoughts. My BF is in school and goes to work right after so I haven't really gotten to see him much. He had no time off for my D&E, he had to go to work that night. My mom has been coming to be with me so I'm not alone, but during the week I don't know what I'm going to do because he'll be gone and honestly I can only stand so much time with my mom so I'll be alone a lot. I can't go back to work for a week. So if you're bored I'll be here to talk!! I hope you feel better.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"