Baby Showers

Baby Shower Locations in Atlanta?

I live in Marietta (very close to Atl) and I am having a very hard time finding a baby shower venue. I wish I could have it at home but my town home is too little. I was hoping a nice restaurant with a great view. Any suggestions??

Re: Baby Shower Locations in Atlanta?

• Rays on the River is nice also try PF Chang. Also look in downtown Cobb County ( forget the name of the city) they have nice rooms to rent in the community center (the inside looks like a hotel). Good Luck!
  • Try asking on the local Atlanta Bump board, you'll probably get many more responses there since that's a targeted audience.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Marietta pizza company/Marrietta pizza kitchen?  I actually know of this place, I've got family in Kennesaw.  My cousin had their RD there, they have a nice backroom.  However, I do know they had to pay a minimum food/drink bill...which isn't uncommon with having a party at a restaurant.  But the food was good, the room was nice and I actually know of that place, lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Gordon Beirsch in Midtown, Henry's Louisana Grill in Acworth, Chocolate Pink in Atlanta, Stoney River in Marietta, Castleberry Hill in Atlanta
    02/14/09 D&E of our little girl, due to developmental problems at 23 weeks :( 01/04/10 Missed MC at 8 weeks :( 01/01/11 The birth of our beautiful little girl, Blake :)
    My blog!
  • Maggiano's has private rooms, and great food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"