Northern California Babies
Options

eShakti?

Anyone order from here? A while ago we all went crazy "liking" it on fb but not sure if anyone actually ordered stuff? I've found a dress I think I want for the baptism but would like a rec on how the service was, did you customize, quality of the dresses, etc? Seems too good to be true? TIA
The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: eShakti?

• Options

I ordered and returned, the quality was sub-par in my opinion.  Cheap fabric (I mean REALLY cheap fabric) but the stiches and stuff were good...just the severely poor quality of fabric has made me choose to not order again and caused me to return the previous thing I ordered. 

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I thought it was Ashley that ordered from them????  I could be wrong though.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered a dress once, looked sooo cute on the website and I got like $15 off or something. I hated the fabric once it came. It took forever to come too because it was shipped from India, and there was a strange looking bug inside the package! I was grossed out and sent it back. It had a horrible fit too. I have thought about giving them a second chance, but haven't yet. That was my experience.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageMrsJulieT:
    I think I remember someone else ordering too and they did a custom fit and it did not fit at all. I could just be making this up but I feel like I remember reading that either here or on the newlywed board.

I did that and it was totally cut wrong.  A lot of their stuff ran really big in weird places - like REALLY big.  Even after I gave them my measurements.  I wasn't very impressed with the custom stuff, but I've heard the standard stuff is a better.   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"