Health & Exercise

Really Odd Question maybe TMI?

So i wasnt exactly sure where to post this question. So I had my baby 8 weeks ago. I tore a little bit and got about 6 stitches. Since I've been home and my body has been getting back into its normal routine I have had one really odd issue. Heres where it gets kinda icky. I dont have hard stools but they hurt SO BAD coming out. I bleed as well after I go to the bathroom (#2) I take stool softeners and they arent hard but it hurts. Is there anyway that the doctor could have stitched too far down? I had my check-up but to be completely honest, was a little nervous to ask... 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Really Odd Question maybe TMI?

• It sounds like you may have some hemorrhoids, which can be either internal or external.  If they are internal you wouldn't necessarily be able to feel/see them but they would still cause you a lot of pain and could cause some bleeding.  Most hemorrhoids will heal with time and become a non-issue, continue taking your stool softeners and perhaps mention it to your OB to see if they have any other suggestions.  Hemorrhoids are extremely common in pregnancy and even if you escaped pregnancy without them you can still get them while in labor, from pushing and delivering a baby.  There are some over-the-counter creams out there you might try also that help ease the pain.  Hang in there!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"