Indiana Babies
Options

PBK anywhere chair question

If I got Leah a personalized chair, can you just order a slip cover in the future (obviously for future children).  I didn't see that option but maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough?

Thanks.

Re: PBK anywhere chair question

• Options
    Yep!  When you buy the chair (in the store anyways) they actually ring it up as the $79 chair and the $20 slipcover.  I think I saw all of the slipcovers online somewhere too.
    image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelafelts80:
    Yep!  When you buy the chair (in the store anyways) they actually ring it up as the $79 chair and the $20 slipcover.  I think I saw all of the slipcovers online somewhere too.

This.  But, if you get the cover at the store, they will charge you $10 extra for personalizing it.  It's free online. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! We plan to do that too. (Get a new slipcover when we have another kid and he outgrows it).
  • Options
    imageMommaMcG:

imagelafelts80:

This.  But, if you get the cover at the store, they will charge you $10 extra for personalizing it.  It's free online. 

My mom didn't have to pay extra in the store - I wonder if they're running a holiday deal...

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:
    imageMommaMcG:

My mom didn't have to pay extra in the store - I wonder if they're running a holiday deal...

e

I almost wonder if it's a store by store thing.  They outsource it to a local lady here, so I wonder if she sets the price?  It was a little annoying because she doesn't use the same fonts as they have online. So when I got Brenda's chair and she sent me exactly what she wanted - they didn't have that in the store.  We picked one close, but it was still annoying.  You'd think that if they have someone local do it, they'd still have to follow the Pottery barn ones.

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:
    imageMommaMcG:

imagelafelts80:

Maybe.  Did she go to Keystone?  The keystone ladies were not so nice, and they kept trying to tell me it costs extra online as well. Umm, I did my research...it does NOT cost. lol

We didn't personalize because I, personally, think it's a little silly.  Claire doesn't need her name on everything. Wink

• Options
    Yep, Keystone! Weird, huh? Just an example of how it matters who you talk to and on what day.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I think I'll probably just order it online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"