Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby Jogger City Select

Has anyone had any experience with the City Select?  I'm trying to decide between that and the Vista Uppababy.

Re: Baby Jogger City Select

• Options
    I researched the heck out of the two and in the end am going with the City Select.  The only reason for this choice is that we are hoping to have two kids close together and the City Select offers the most versatility in terms of turning into a double stroller with two full size seats.  I don't like the way the rumble seat sits so low on the Uppa Baby.  If I was only having one baby ever, I would probably go with the Uppa Baby only because it seems to operate smoother and I personally just love the look of it.  Both strollers get really good reviews on there though so I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with either!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

We have it.  LO is 12 weeks old.  We have the car seat adapter - and Baby LOVES it!  We take it on grassy areas with no paths, and it works well.  We chose it for the 2 close in age that previous poster mentioned.  It was the best option for us.  When we went to the store to check it out, the sales guy was in love with it as well!

We bought it through Bed Bath & Beyond.  My local let me use a 20% off coupon.  If you buy it, check different places for the accessories.  You can find better than expected prices if you search.

GL on your decision. The stroller was the one thing that just stressed me out so much!  There were so many good options! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the baby jogger! I love it.. I have a 19month old and 5 wk old and it's great to take them both out! The stroller pushes like a charm with two and it's def the best choice I've made! Yes it's alittle pricey but I'd buy it again.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers 7/11-7-12 year of defeat and over coming obstacles 8/12-HSG 9/24/12- long awaited +hpt Staying a mystery until D day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"