Two Under 2

What genders are your 2u2

I've noticed a pattern with my friends with children lately.

The ones who had babies within 2 years of each other, often had the same gender twice in a row.

The ones who waited 3-5 years between kids, had a girl first and then a boy later on or visa-versa.

I was just wondering if this is common! (sorry if moms with multiples post here too, I guess this doesn't really apply)

TIA! 

[Poll]
Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What genders are your 2u2

• Mine are different genders, but this rule has definitely applied to the vast majority of my friends/family with 2u2.  I actually can't think of anyone else I know with 2u2 who are different genders.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemlf625:
    Mine are different genders, but this rule has definitely applied to the vast majority of my friends/family with 2u2.  I actually can't think of anyone else I know with 2u2 who are different genders.

Oddly enough, it is the complete opposite for me. I will have a boy/girl duo and everyone I know who has 2u2 (with the exception of 1 person) has opposite genders. lol! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Boy, Boy for us.
    10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • My friends follow the same pattern. I know a couple of couples with boy/boy 2u2 sets and one girl/girl 2u2 set, and several couples with one of each that had a bigger spread. We're having a girl/girl 2u2 set.

• Both girls here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"