Hawaii Babies

tmi poll: pregnancy *bow chika bow wow* activities

hi hi hi

so i'm in my 5th month now, and have just started feeling better about 3-4 weeks ago.

let's just say time in the bedroom so far has been relegated to strictly sleeping. i don't really feel my sexiest when my head is constantly in the toilet or when the room was spinning (not in a good way).

what is everyone else's experiences?

[Poll]
D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???

Re: tmi poll: pregnancy *bow chika bow wow* activities

• Honestly, it was only about 1-2 a month, and only in months 4-8.  I was too tired otherwise!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I voted for 1-2 times. But I'm hoping this poll will encourage us!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelelekay:
    Honestly, it was only about 1-2 a month, and only in months 4-8.  I was too tired otherwise!

Same here.  I was also traveling a lot in the first two tris, had poison ivy for a few weeks AND DH was sick for a couple of weeks too...so all of that also factored into us not getting it on, in addition to me just feeling ugh about the whole thing.

• I'm either way too tired or just not feeling.  Sadly, we have only done the deed a few times while PG...and I'm 4 1/2 months Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • imageMauiBride2008:
    I'm either way too tired or just not feeling.  Sadly, we have only done the deed a few times while PG...and I'm 4 1/2 months Embarrassed

Don't feel bad...Henry's three months old, and it's only been once since then.  I've actually found it to be worse now than when I was pg....I'm too tired!  I collapse into bed shortly after Henry goes down.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelelekay:

imageMauiBride2008:
    I'm either way too tired or just not feeling.  Sadly, we have only done the deed a few times while PG...and I'm 4 1/2 months Embarrassed

Don't feel bad...Henry's three months old, and it's only been once since then.  I've actually found it to be worse now than when I was pg....I'm too tired!  I collapse into bed shortly after Henry goes down.

I imagine that's how it's going to be after as well.  I'm just way too tired...all the time.  Luckily for now MH is really supportive and seems ok with things, I'm just afraid if it will take a toll later on.

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • ahhhh... i don't feel so bad. hahaha i've been ugh because of the hg and since i've been feeling better i'm been wondering, if i needed to be thinking "let's go!" but i'm so tired, and really, i'm just like eh. but seeing the poll, i'm glad to not feel so much pressure. mh isn't pressuring me, it's just me pressuring me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"