Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Guess I'm on this board now

I just found out that we are loosing this pregnancy as well. This is our second loss, and its hard for me to keep wanting to try. I know thats grief talking right now, but geez. Last time I thought I was 9 weeks, and this time 12 weeks. Both times the baby hasn't past 6 weeks. I hate this feeling. We are going in on Monday to talk to out ob, and discuss things. Unfortunately I have a feeling that I'm going to have to go in for a D&C again, cuz all I'm doing is cramping, but not passing anything, This, too, happened last time, and it makes it hard to move forward. Sorry for the vent, just really tired of this, and angry right now. Thanks for bearing with me if you did.
BFP 4/27/09, missed M/C 5/25/09, D&C 6/10/09 BFP 9/9/10, missed M/C 10/27/10, D&C 11/2/2010 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Guess I'm on this board now

• I am so sorry for both of your losses.   We are all here to help.

Hang in there- HUG

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry for you. I can't even imagine going through this again. (hugs)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, It sucks so much. The other board I was on was very compassionate, and I know this one will be helpful. Thank you for being there, and I'll do my best to be there for all of you while we go through this hard time.
    BFP 4/27/09, missed M/C 5/25/09, D&C 6/10/09 BFP 9/9/10, missed M/C 10/27/10, D&C 11/2/2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what it's like to go through this twice.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • I'm so sorry for your 2nd loss. I also just have my 2nd.  Is your clinic going to do any testing? The old rule of thumb was waiting for 3 but the newest literature shows no difference waiting for 3 or doing testing at 2. My doc did a full blood work up and is doing genetic testing on the baby. ((hugs))
  • I'm going to the doctor on Monday, though I'll probably have to have a D&C this week. I'm going to talk to her about options, I think we should maybe do testing, 2 blighted ovums doesn't seem right to me. People keep saying I should be happy that I can get pregnant, but it doesn't seem that way for me. How is your doctor doing genetic testing on the baby? I'm sorry your've had to go through 2 as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"