Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hard time telling what's what... Period Q

TMI to follow. 

So I miscarried on the 30th of last month, though I passed the pregnancy the Thursday after that (or might have been Friday... Such a blur). After that, I had no spotting, just brown CM. It looked like normal, creamy CM, just the wrong colour. 

So I had that CM for a while and then yesterday I started bleeding very lightly again with what I'd describe as my normal menstrual cramps. Today, I woke up bloated, with the same *ahem* bowel movement type that I get during AF, and with more cramping. 

Is this my period? I know the norm is 4-8 weeks, but my body has always been ridiculously proactive when it comes to things like this. After I had DD, she was EBF, yet AF came back within 4 weeks of her delivery, which was only 2 weeks after I stopped the postpartum bleeding.  

BabyGaga
Pregnancy # 6
4 missed chances
2 loving children
1 on the way

Re: Hard time telling what's what... Period Q

• It sounds like it may be AF.  I'm sorry for your losses.  ((Hugs))
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • I would say that it is AF....  My first period after the miscarriage was about two weeks after the miscarriage--and it was a little "weirder" than normal.  

• Loading the player...
  • I would guess that's AF too....I started spotting on wednesday morning, bleeding with clots within 12 hours.  Within 3 days my bleeding stopped completely (Friday was no blood/spotting at all) and then I started cramping today with bleeding again.  I am calling it AF post c/p.

So sorry for your loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"