Toddlers: 24 Months+

What do YOU want for Christmas?

I'm stumped on Christmas present ideas for myself, and DH and my mom always want a list.  What is on your Christmas list?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do YOU want for Christmas?

• Honestly, new clothes. I have my MIL a list of 5 things from JCPenny that I wanted and she bought them (she told me). And now I am giving a list of some more clothing to my Mom. I need new clothes and I can't afford to go buy everything I want/need. Other than that, more charms for my bracelet would be nice! :)
  • The same thing I've wanted for the past three years and haven't gotten yet...a Kitchenaid StandMixer. Probably won't get it this year, either! lol

Other than that, I definitely need clothes because I am down almost 20 lbs from prepregnancy weight and nothing fits. I'll probably ask for some gift cards so I can pick stuff out myself though.

I really can't think of anything else right now. Hmm...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • "Vera" bag in Baroque (Vera Bradley) - I love her her bags for going anywhere with my DD - now that she is older and I just need a sippy cup, a snack and something to entertain her - they're great cause you just throw them in the wash when you need to clean them.  I also REALLY need a new watch.  Not much else, except for the standard Diamonds that my husband knows is just a given on my Christmas list..just as I know that there is a 0 chance of me getting any Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This year I started writing down things (well, in my cell phone) when I think of them because otherwise it's too hard for me to come up with a list. :)

New skillet and casserole dish
    A little cordless handheld vacuum so i don't have to lug out the huge vacuum all the time

new pair of silver jeans (this one has been on my list for 3 years)
    new couch and love seat (on my list for 5 years)

we'll see how this year goes. :)

DD 4yo DS 1yo
  • A gift card to Shutterfly so I can print off months and months worth of photos!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I really want a new bench for our piano--I refinished it myself but we only have a chair to sit in to play! And I also want a new umbrella, a particular one shaped like a daisy since that is dd's name, and some novels. But, money is tight this year so we'll see how it goes.
  • My birthday is close to xmas, so I usually ask for one big gift. This year's request is a weekend away. I have never spent a full weekend away from DD. I am asking DH for the plane ticket to go see a friend in Texas and my parents to help with babysitting the w/e I am away.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A maid. No, really. I told everyone I want for them to pay for someone to come clean my house from top to bottom about a week before Christmas. DS will be here then, and I won't feel like cleaning, but I dont want people coming over to a messy house either.
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • It's tough because DH and I pretty much buy what we need so when it comes to Christmas we end up with things we probably don't really need.  LOL

But for me, I'd like:

--gift cert to get my hair done (cut and color)

--covered fry pan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"