Washington Babies
Options

So annoyed!

When I drive with the boys in the carpool lane it never fails that about 5 people drive by me and point and wave and yell at me and use their fingers to signal "2" - I want to scream at them to look in the back, I have twins A-holes! I'm pretty sure that counts as enough for carpool!

Why do drivers in seattle think it is their responsibility to tell you what they think you are doing wrong? Mind your own business idiots!

Ugh, so annoyed! I need to get a sign.

Re: So annoyed!

• Options

I'm actually surprised!

This is Seattle!  The home of passive-aggressivity!  We don't point, we just call and report you to the carpool violation hotline!   

Wink

Yeah, you need a BabieS on Board sign! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrs_smith717:

This is Seattle!  The home of passive-aggressivity!  We don't point, we just call and report you to the carpool violation hotline

What is it with people like that here?  Drives me batty.

I drive in the hov line all the time and I've never had that happen, yet. I'll be fuming when it does though. Is that why people have the baby on board signs? I've never understood them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always feel this way when I'm in the HOV lane. I just don't look at anyone and drive with a smile on my face like I'm getting away with something. That's probably bad of me though. It must be the Californian in me. Sad
  • Options
    Yep it's good enough, a lot of times though I won't drive in the HOV with T in the car and just myself if there isn't traffic in fear of being pulled over.  I got pulled over by a motorstrooper while driving in the HOV once, but I knew him so it was ok.  I just don't want to have to deal with it in the future, and sometimes I feel guilty (even though it's totally legal).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

When I was pregnant I got so carsick.  On our I-90 commute every day I had to recline the seat ALL the way back to and from work as H drove. We got about 3 of those ridiculous "warnings" in the mail because someone must have called 1-800-BE-A-DOUCHE.

We take 520 sometimes with G in the car and I'm just waiting for the cop to wave us over - I'd welcome it - I like the apologies. I personally don't care when I see people cheating in the carpool lane. In my mind they are taking a risk - good luck to you!

• Options

imagebkilbourn:
    I always feel this way when I'm in the HOV lane. I just don't look at anyone and drive with a smile on my face like I'm getting away with something. That's probably bad of me though. It must be the Californian in me. Sad

This is totally me. I keep expecting someone to try and tell me to get out, but no one ever does.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

imagebkilbourn:

This is totally me. I keep expecting someone to try and tell me to get out, but no one ever does.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    This is the reason I have the baby on board sign. I do mind cheaters, but I've never given anyone a dirty look, simply because how could I tell if there was a kid in the car?

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I had a woman take a photo of me with her cell phone, finger wag (no-no) me, and then flip me off while proceeding to go 80+ from 520 to 405....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"