Washington Babies

NBR: mani/pedi

Ladies! Can you please recommend your fave place to get a mani/pedi on the eastside?? I really want to get one before the baby comes so I can be a bit lower maintenance while we're getting ourselves into a rhythm but I have no idea where to go (the 2 times I've gone places around here turned out HORRIBLE) TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: mani/pedi

• I'm an InSpa fan for normal stuff like mani/pedi's.  I like the Woodinville one the best.  They did my mani/pedi the day before I had K, and it lasted several weeks.  I was glad I did it, because it is amazing how many of those first pictures had my hands in them, holding the baby :)
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome! I'll definitely look into them a bit more, thanks! =)
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a wonderful "pregnancy" pedicure at Julep in Bellevue.  (I had my fingers and toes done at the UVillage Julep for my wedding last year as well.)  They did a great job and I loved my pedicurist.  I also had a nice manicure a couple years ago at the Woodinville InSpa as well, but only because another InSpa location manager was a bitach and corporate made her apologize with free GCs.  Hee hee.

image Visit The Nest!

• I like Oasis Spa and Salon.  They're in Woodinville, also. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMSTie24:
    I had a wonderful "pregnancy" pedicure at Julep in Bellevue.  (I had my fingers and toes done at the UVillage Julep for my wedding last year as well.)  They did a great job and I loved my pedicurist.  I also had a nice manicure a couple years ago at the Woodinville InSpa as well, but only because another InSpa location manager was a bitach and corporate made her apologize with free GCs.  Hee hee.

The Woodinville one was so bad last time I was there for waxing, I wouldn't accept a gift card and asked for a refund.

• thanks for all the ideas ladies! Now time to figure out who to go to =)
  • Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Julep either. It was a nice place and they gave me a great pedicure, but was it worth the cost? NO WAY.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"