Pregnant after 35
Options

and another one...

I'm tentatively stepping forward as this is still somewhat of a secret...none of my fellow nesties on my local board are aware of this yet...same with most of our friends, family and coworkers.  I found out last week (after peeing on four sticks, all with the same result), figured my EDD to be 6/21/11.  This is the first for both of us - I'm 37, DH is 41.  We feel so clueless (along with excited coupled with somewhat scared) on so many aspects of the whole pregnancy thing...hoping to get some guidance from others on this board!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: and another one...

• Options
    Congratulations!  H&H 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats to you both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    imageBrandySun:

I'm tentatively stepping forward as this is still somewhat of a secret...none of my fellow nesties on my local board are aware of this yet...same with most of our friends, family and coworkers.  I found out last week (after peeing on four sticks, all with the same result), figured my EDD to be 6/21/11.  This is the first for both of us - I'm 37, DH is 41.  We feel so clueless (along with excited coupled with somewhat scared) on so many aspects of the whole pregnancy thing...hoping to get some guidance from others on this board!

Congrats! Relax and enjoy it. Be sure to stay calm and try not to worry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"