December 2010 Moms
Options

3rd Annual Epic Halloween Extravaganza

That's the party DH and I are throwing tonight and I am 100% unmotivated to clean or decorate or go buy snacks.  The previous two parties were pretty freakin epic and extravagant, but this one is going to be more along the lines of "1st Annual Pregnant and TIRED Lollapalooza" 

Do you think anyone will mind if I just throw a bowl of candy corn on the table and call it good?

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 

Re: 3rd Annual Epic Halloween Extravaganza

• Options

Haha. I can't blame you. There is NO way I could throw a party right now. Bleh. 

P.S.- Do you have any updated pics of Jackson's nursery??  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Eeehhh... I've actually been filling his nursery with all the baby stuff that was strewn around the house from the shower, and things that we've bought and things my mom can NOT stop buying. lol  I've been trying to sort through everything and put it all away but haven't gotten it back to picture taking condition yet. 

I still have to put up some artwork on the walls, and re-organize his bookcase.  To tell you the truth, I keep telling myself that I don't have to worry about it a lot right now because he's going to be sleeping in our room at first anyway.  But I know that I won't have a lot of time/energy after he is born to do it either, so it's kind of a toss up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know exactly how you feel... 

Oh, and I hope you weren't serious about the "1st annual pregnant and tired lollapalooza" because that means you're gonna be pregnant every year... thats just scary =P 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh Oh! I'll come over and decorate for you! It'll give me something to do, someone else's money to spend, and halloween decorations to be excited about. Big Smile All things I don't have this year!
    imageimageimage

• Options

imageAmberLoryn2629:
    Oh Oh! I'll come over and decorate for you! It'll give me something to do, someone else's money to spend, and halloween decorations to be excited about. Big Smile All things I don't have this year!

Okay, you can come decorate!!  I'll lure you all the way across the country with visions of shopping for fun things, and then when you get here I'll present you with my box of smushed decorations from last year when I had money.

Or you could rob some banks along the way!!  YES!  That is the way to do it!  Start running!  :D 

• Options
    imageharshbarger2010:

I know exactly how you feel... 

Oh, and I hope you weren't serious about the "1st annual pregnant and tired lollapalooza" because that means you're gonna be pregnant every year... thats just scary =P 

Haha Okay, take "Annual" out of the title.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"