Multiples
Options

Yesterday's U/S

So we had an appointment and u/s yesterday.  It is our first since 8 weeks.  I was AMAZED at how much they had grown in 4 weeks.  Baby A looked like it was waiving at us and Baby B was doing a little dancing and then started sucking his/her thumb.  I can't explain the feeling of seeing them on the screen.  I felt like my heart was going to explode in my chest.  I am so in love with them.  Both are the same size and are looking healthy.  We are measuring 16 weeks even though we are only 12 weeks along.

Can't wait till the Monday after Thanksgiving to learn boys/girls!

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Yesterday's U/S

• Options
    Awww, I loved u/s days too.  It gets even better when you can feel them moving around too.  You fall in love again every single time it happens.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yay for a good u/s!  I loved seeing them too - it was so funny to me how at 6 weeks, they looked like a grain of rice, but around 8ish weeks they start looking more like gummi-bears...it's so cool once you can really see defined arms/legs and fingers/toes.

I loved having u/s - one of the good things about my pregnancy was that the beginning of their baby book is filled with u/s pics.  I think it will be so cool to show them when they're older!

Congrats again - waiting for the "big" u/s was the hardest for me, because I just wanted to know already.  So hang in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats! the 12 wk u/s was the first one that I really loved! It was the first time they looked like babies instead of dancing gummy bears or blobs. Too cute!
  • Options

The 12 week u/s is so exciting because it is the first one where they look like babies instead of sea monkeys!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"