Stay at Home Moms

HotDamn it's Friday! And Weekend Plans?

Thank the high heavens.  I've been sick with the flu virtually all week, though feeling much better today.  I cannot wait to sleep in a bit tomorrow and have some help and just put this miserable week behind me.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: HotDamn it's Friday! And Weekend Plans?

• I dont care whatever gets acheieved this weekend- however DH is GOING to watch both kids for at LEAST four hours. I am putting my foot down and leaving him. Even if i just sit in the car ~ trust me I will go and do something.

Sunday- we are going over to a neighbor's house for a chilli cookoff and halloween party for the kiddos- and then going out trick or treating.

DH is taking Gisele to Gymboree on Sunday morning.

The rest of the weekend is going to be ad libbed.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow we are taking a ride to a mall that is over an hour away. We don't live near a decent mall so if we want to shop we have a ride. So becuase its far we will most likely be there for a bit.

Sunday is church, then get ready for the church's trunk or treat....

So it should be fun :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I start a new class tomorrow morning. After that lunch and shopping with my mom and the kids. Sunday we are taking the kids to visit their mommom before trick or treat.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Glad to hear you're feeling better!

I'm getting a much-needed haircut tomorrow, and we're attending a housewarming party. Sunday we hope to take DD to a pumpkin patch.

• tonight- grocery shopping, yay. tomorrow- we have a "treat or treat party" and we are announcing that we are expecting to all friends and family!!!! and then sunday- plans are still not certain..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad you are feeling better!

Tonight or tomorrow we are doing some shopping.

Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with friends and their kids and then trick or treat with the kids. 

Sunday we are going to trunk or treat at our church. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We have trick or treat tonight, we're hosting our housewarming tomorrow and we're going to church & to visit my Grammy on Sunday.
  • We have a costume party tonight and I'm not really looking forward to it at all.  I have a costume, I just don't feel like going.  It's a bunch of DH's friends and while one or two are married, the rest cycle through girlfriends so it's different each time we see them. 

Tomorrow is pretty open and I'd rather go out in my hometown tomorrow night, but it will make Sunday tough...

On Sunday I will get the kids dressed in their costumes by 2 and we'll be off to visit MIL, and both of DH's grandmas-all in different locations-so they can all see the kids in costume (and in person).  Then we'll drive to my hometown to see my grandparents and trick-or-treat over there.  After that we'll probably go out to eat with my mom.  It is all tradition, but damn, it's exhausting! 

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tomorrow I'm getting a few hours to myself to do some shopping.  Then we'll take DS trick or treating at 4:00.  DH and I are going to our neighbors' house at 7 for an adults only Halloween party and my MIL is coming over to babysit.  Should be a great day!

Sunday we'll go to church, then take DS to a huge corn maze after his nap.  I'm so looking forward to this weekend!

photo 638_zpse3935266.jpg

DS#1 - 6.11.08

DS#2 - 9.1.11
  • Sorry you've been sick all week, but glad you're feeling better in time for the weekend!

DH's parents are visiting tomorrow, so we're just going to hang out with them and maybe go to lunch.

We're going to our neighborhood Halloween parade and chili cook-off on Sunday, and friends may come over for dinner after. 

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Tonight, DH and I are curling up watching our Thursday shows that we DVR'ed after Ben goes to bed.  I may have a drink to recover from the chaos of the Halloween party that I hosted this morning for 20+ moms and kids from my one moms group. 

Tomorrow, just some stuff around the house and I have some errands to run.  DH is going to take Ben to his parents house in the afternoon and I am going to take advantage of the time and do some clean out/organizing in our closets.

Sunday morning, Ben is getting his first haircut!  My parents and my sister are coming for dinner and to see Ben dressed up in his costume and then we're taking him out TOTing to a few of our friends in the neighborhood.

• Today I'm baking, and we're having our own Halloween "party" tonight.  Really, I'm just doing it because I love holidays, I love to bake, and tomorrow is my birthday.  It's all an excuse. LOL  It's just me and the kids and DH. We're going to watch a movie and yeah, I got lots of stuff made this afternoon while LO took a nap (still napping actually...). Tomorrow DS#1 has dance class and he's dressing up in his costume (spiderman) and we are bringing treats. Then in the evening we are going trick-or-treating with my BFF and her kids. Church on Sunday.  That's all! :-)  I'm excited though. LOVE Halloween, it'll be fun.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"