Secondary IF

FTG and H4M...

I just now am now popping in again.   I'm doing good.  Rachel is showing less pre-autism signs and that makes me very happy.  I am just getting over a bout of food poisoning right now.  It was nice to have a day off though... j/k

FTG:  I hope your surgery goes well.   Your little one sounds like she is doing really well.  Having a premie is so different.  You freak out about stuff you never thought you would.  It is good to know why they think she was a premie, that way you don't worry too much about this happening again next time.  I agree it is weird being on BC again after trying so desperately for such a long time.  But a break will do y'all good, I can attest 3 in 3 yrs is a little tough (but wonderful).  Let me know if you need any advice or help w/a premie.  You can always FB message me and I get it on my iphone.

H4More:  I am soooo excited for you.  You need to take pictures for us as soon as your nest is ready!!!  When do you think you might get placed? Does your little girl know?  I bet you she will be excited!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: FTG and H4M...

• image*francisca*:

H4More:  I am soooo excited for you.  You need to take pictures for us as soon as your nest is ready!!!  When do you think you might get placed? Does your little girl know?  I bet you she will be excited!

First, I'm glad to hear Rachel is improving! Yay Rachel!!

We will be officially licensed on Monday!  I am not doing it too elaborate but I can take a few photos once done, still waiting for circles though so it won't be for a bit. I am hoping, praying to be placed by Christmas but no one knows for sure.

K knows and is very excited. I was cleaning the bathroom the other day and she says "You have to clean the toilet mom, so we can get a baby" lol so funny that she knew I was cleaning for the home evaluation for the licensing. Smart cookie.

Are you having a Halloween party at church? Ours is Saturday night and I'm excited. K will be a giraffe, and I think I'm going as big bird and DH as Oscar the grouch. Not sure yet on those. Are you guys dressing up?

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"