Washington Babies

DS has is officially 1/2 of my hight

I knew this day would come but I just didn't think it would happen when he was only 2 1/2.

DS is at my waist and can pretty much reach most things on the kitchen counter. So now we have to put things up higher.

I am glad he will be tall (well at least I am pretty sure he will be tall) it makes me sad that he will be over my hight most likely in a few years.

Lots of people comment to DH how tall he is for his age and how big he is. Or they ask him how old he is and say Wow he is big.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: DS has is officially 1/2 of my hight

• That's crazy!  I come from a very short family and DH from a tall family.  We're interested to see which height Abby gets! :)  My niece is 3 and looks about 5, maybe 6.  People always comment on it!
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • If it makes you feel better T is more than half my height already and he just turned 2.  I am short though so it's not going to be hard.  They say you double their height at 2 and that's how tall they will be. So at 2 years T was 2 feet 11 inches which will make him 5'10/11 which is what his dad is.  I'm only 5'3 and my whole family is short (dad is under 5'10 and mom is 5'1). He isn't that tall for his age though only in the 67%. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"