Upstate NY Babies

Poll: IHO Halloween!

the board seems dead today....

• What is your favorite candy?
  • Your favorite horror movie?
  • What is your LO dressing up as?
  • Are you dressing up?
  • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult)
  • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where?
  • Are you handing out candy?
  • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk?
  • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend?

Happy Halloween!!

Re: Poll: IHO Halloween!

• imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? 3 Musketeers
    • Your favorite horror movie? Not a huge fan of horror movies...None come to mind that I 'love'
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Dragon
    • Are you dressing up? Gavin's requested that I be a cat - so I'll be in all black and I made a headband
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) I'm taking G to Daddy's work tomorrow - they make Halloween a big event apparently.  
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Yes, either in our neighborhood or with in a friend's - we haven't decided yet
    • Are you handing out candy? Planning to after Gav is done being out.
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff - but we haven't bought anything yet, so I guess we should get on that!
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? We'll be watching football on Saturday, but not much else this weekend.  :)

Happy Halloween!!

• What is your favorite candy? Twix
    • Your favorite horror movie? A movie called "The Midnight Hour" although it was less a horror movie and more slightly scary to a 10 year old. 
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Dorothy
    • Are you dressing up? Nope
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? We're leaving on a cruise on Halloween and I heard there will be a party on the ship.   
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? We'll be in Florida but my parent's village has T or T on Saturday so we'll take Claire there.
    • Are you handing out candy? I'm actually going to miss not handing out candy.
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff.  I don't want to be "that house."
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Vacation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll play!! :)

Reeses Pumpkins, All the Saw Movies (Terrified of real Horror movies like Halloween and stuff), Emmalee is an Owl (I made it!), I am- as "Smarty Pants", party at my cousin's house--bringing E for an hour then sending her off to my parents overnight so we can stay out late!, prob not trick or treating (just to GP's houses and maybe Aunt's house), Yes hadning out whatever we find tonight...try to buy good stuff, cuz I like to eat it too!!! Dinner @ my mom's on Sunday, that's always fun!

• imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Reese PB cups
    • Your favorite horror movie? I love SAW (the first one) and my fave classic is The Exorcist
    • What is your LO dressing up as? a giraffe
    • Are you dressing up? nope
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) not this year
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? just to the mall tonight... maybe down Elmwood on Saturday (they have a TorT event in the afternoon)
    • Are you handing out candy? Yes
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? I get a mix of both... we get some OLDER kids, not in costume... so they get dum-dums or smarties!
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? I made a boat load of pumpkin cupcakes today, and I'm excited to decorate them tonight! Sunday we are going to dress E up to hand out candy, then make dinner and watch some scary movies after E goes to bed.

Happy Halloween!!

• What is your favorite candy? 100 Grand barsYour favorite horror movie? CloverfieldWhat is your LO dressing up as? a penguinAre you dressing up? nopeAre you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) we went to our Zoo Boo, our neighborhood Halloween party and we will be going to trick-or-treat at the museum tomorrow  Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Yes, just to a few of the neighborsAre you handing out candy? yesIf so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? good stuffAny other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? if the weather is nice, we may go for a hike Saturday; if not, just hanging around and relaxing
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • What is your favorite candy? Reece's PB cup, of course!
    Your favorite horror movie? Eh - not a horror fan
    What is your LO dressing up as? Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
    Are you dressing up? Does a frumpy SAHM count? No? Then, no.
    Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? We had a little trick-or-treat/dress up thing at music class last night.
    Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Nope.
    Are you handing out candy? Yep.
    If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? GOOD stuff!! Snickers, Reece's, etc...and not the super mini bites - the fun size :)
    Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? New house inspection. Maybe we'll take the kids somewhere in their costumes if it's nice...but the little party at music class was enough for me! (and them!)
  • What is your favorite candy? candy corn!

Your favorite horror movie? Jaws- it seriously terrified me when i was younger, i really thought the shark was swimming under my bed- lol. but now everytime i see that movie i love it more.

What is your LO dressing up as? a dragon (hopefully)

Are you dressing up? i don't think so

Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) we gather at our friends house for a little party then out fot trick or treating

Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? locally, tonawanda

Are you handing out candy? nope

If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk?

Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? carving pumpkins and roasting seeds friday night!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is your favorite candy?  Twix
    Your favorite horror movie?  None, I hate horror movies, I'm a big scaredy-cat.
    What is your LO dressing up as?  Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba
    Are you dressing up?  No, maybe just a Halloween shirt.
    Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult)  There's a big parade here, we'll be going to that.
    Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where?  Yes, just a few houses in the neighborhood.
    Are you handing out candy?  Definitely, it's my favorite part of Halloween!
    If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk?  Just good stuff, although I usually buy a few bags of filler too.
    Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend?  My parents are flying in on Saturday, so they'll be celebrating with us, should be fun!
  • imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Reese's PB Cups!
    • Your favorite horror movie? I'm a horror movie junkie, I've seen pretty much every one. The Strangers was really creepy but my favorite class is Halloween.
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Buzz Lightyear
    • Are you dressing up? Nah- Probably just an orange cardigan
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) Justin has already been to Boo at the Zoo, A party for his play class, my work party is tonight and then we're having a "party" for him and his cousins here for T or T.
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Just around our little neighborhood.
    • Are you handing out candy? Maybe once J is done T or T, if not I'm sure my sis will ( she lives with us)
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff! We live in a small neighborhood so the leftovers will go to me :)
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Nope

Happy Halloween!!

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Twix
    • Your favorite horror movie? I don't like scary movies but I don't mind the original Halloween
    • What is your LO dressing up as? See siggy =)
    • Are you dressing up? We're toying with the idea if being farmers but I need a plaid shirt
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult)  Nope, but they're doing trick-or-treating at the hockey game on Saturday night!
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Nope, just to see the grandparents
    • Are you handing out candy? No, we live out in the country and don't get any kids =(
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? We buy stuff that we like...
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Hockey game, visiting with  my BFF and her boys tomorrow night

Happy Halloween!!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? reese's peanut butter cup
    • Your favorite horror movie? none. I don't like horror movies
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Ethan-skeleton Sophie-frog
    • Are you dressing up? I just have a little witches hat
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) no
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where?yes just on our street
    • Are you handing out candy? yes
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? the good stuff.  Dh won't let me buy the regular size candy anymore
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? my parents are coming up so hopefully we will do something

Happy Halloween!!

• What is your favorite candy? Take 5, or anything with peanut butter and chocolate in the mix!
    • Your favorite horror movie? Not a huge fan of Horror, but I like classic Hitchcock.  "Rebecca" is my favorite
    • What is your LO dressing up as? a pumpkin
    • Are you dressing up? nope
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) not this year
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Yes, just to some relatives and neighbors
    • Are you handing out candy? yes
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? good stuff
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Pumpkin carving on Saturday, binging on leftover candy.
  • imageNikCole:
    • What is your favorite candy? I love skittles, lately I've been cravinf Three Musketeers
    • Your favorite horror movie? None! I'm more into It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? To a couple of friends house, a block from our house
    • Are you handing out candy? yes, probably to 300 kids
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? A mixture, I deserve some snacking while handing out the candy :)
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Carving pumpkins, a play date with a friend's baby, and probably getting together with my sister, BIL, and niece.

Happy Halloween!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imageNikCole:
    • What is your favorite candy? I love skittles, lately I've been craving Three Musketeers
    • Your favorite horror movie? None! I'm more into It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? To a couple of friends house, a block from our house
    • Are you handing out candy? yes, probably to 300 kids
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? A mixture, I deserve some snacking while handing out the candy :)
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Carving pumpkins, a play date with a friend's baby, and probably getting together with my sister, BIL, and niece.

Happy Halloween!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
    • What is your favorite candy? Candy Corn
    • Your favorite horror movie? Don't really have one
    • What is your LO dressing up as? N/A
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) Nope
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Taking my nephews in my hometown
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? taking some pictures of a cute kid tomorrow ;o)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Probably PB cups
    • Your favorite horror movie?  Not sure-the Saw series is ok
    • What is your LO dressing up as? A frog
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) We took her to the library one last weekend and are going to Strong tomorrow for theirs
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Maybe to just a few neighbors-she'll still be clueless this year
    • Are you handing out candy? Yep
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? DH refuses to give out junk b/c if we're left with it, he won't eat it (which is what I would prefer)...so we buy the big 100 piece bag that has whoppers, hershey bars, kit kats and PB cups
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Nothing at all-boring!

Happy Halloween!!

• the board seems dead today....

• What is your favorite candy? Reese's
    • Your favorite horror movie? None
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Tinkerbell
    • Are you dressing up? Just wearing my Halloween shirts
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) The baby has been to 2 already and has one more tomorrow.
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? We have to go to a ton of family and friends house.
    • Are you handing out candy? Yes.
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good Stuff :)
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Going to the party for the baby and craving our Pumpkin. 

Happy Halloween!!

• imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? mounds bars
    • Your favorite horror movie? I'm a scardy cat- don't like them
    • What is your LO dressing up as? a strawberry
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) Toddler and infant costume party at our house- I hope it'll be fun
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? nope
    • Are you handing out candy? yes until G's bedtime, I kept her up "late" last year and we only got three doorbell rings
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff, havent' bought any yet though; we tell the teenagers across the street to come back to our house on their way home and give them the rest of our bowl so we don't have it in the house very long
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Depending on the weather we might go to the village children's parade and see if neighbors want to go too

Happy Halloween!!

• imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Snickers
    • Your favorite horror movie? I used to love them, but now I can;t even watch them.  AS a kid, I loved NIghtmare on Elm Street.  As an adult, CandyMan was super creepy.
    • What is your LO dressing up as?  Tigger
    • Are you dressing up?  No, but probably will be festive with colors
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult)  We went to zoo boo last weekend and might go to the mall.  We are going to be missing our Halloween party at church.
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? No, we will dress him up and have him help us hand out candy
    • Are you handing out candy?  yes
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk?  Good stuff...so if we have leftovers, we like it
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend?  My sister's birthday, so we are going out for brunch.

Happy Halloween!!

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNikCole:

• What is your favorite candy? Snickers
    • Your favorite horror movie? Halloween
    • What is your LO dressing up as? Pumpkin
    • Are you dressing up? Not this year..
    • Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) Possibly an adult party.
    • Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? No... LO is a bit too young.
    • If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? A mix of both
    • Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? Going to the Zoo Boo  and possibly a pet costume contest. :)

Happy Halloween!!

• What is your favorite candy? Anything with chocolate and caramel, but Twix are usually my go-to

Your favorite horror movie? Hate horror movies. Only seen a couple, so maybe "It"?

What is your LO dressing up as? A dragon - and he put it on for his parade yesterday!

Are you dressing up? No

Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) No. We're pretty low-key

Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Yes, around our immediate neighborhood (we live on a cul de sac), then to my parents'

Are you handing out candy? If someone comes to our house before we head to my parents'

If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good stuff! I try to stash whatever we don't give away and have them as treats every now and then over the next couple months. I'm a sucker for chocolate

Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? We'll be carving our pumpkins tonight to set out on the front steps. Ian and I start swimming lessons tomorrow - very excited about that!

• What is your favorite candy? Reeces pb cup  or jr mints

Your favorite horror movie? Don't watch them

What is your LO dressing up as? Well we have 2 costumes!  My mom's coworker gave her some costumes and the 12-18 month size one is elmo.  I had already planned on her being a cowgirl, and dressing up Abby as a horse.  So we will definitely be doing that, maybe if she is feeling better I will take them to Camp Bow Wow for the halloween party tomorrow.  And then Elmo on Sunday night just bc it is sooo warm.  Too warm to wear indoors really, but would be good to go trick or treating.

Are you dressing up? Well I am working Sunday, so I will be dressed up as a pharmacist haha.  But other than that, nope.  I only have slutty costumes from my college days and won't be doing that, and just never got around to coming up with a costume for myself.

Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) We missed out on the Strong Museum of Play party today bc of her ear infection.  But as long as she feels ok tomorrow, we will be going to Camp Bow Wow.  She loves dogs, so it will be a blast for her!  And maybe after I will let her look at the animals at petsmart nearby too.

My friends are having an adult party tomorrow night, but I won't be going.  I'm pretty tired after her crappy sleep last night, plus I had to pick up 2 extra work shifts next week, so I don't need to lose any more sleep.

Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? Yup, just around the neighborhood with our neighbors and their 2 1/2 yr old son.  Saturday I want to take her to see my grandmas in her costume after the doggy halloween party.

Are you handing out candy? Yup....although I wonder if DH will come with us t-or-ting, or if the guys will stay home.  Hopefully we all just go and leave our houses for a bit.

If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Good - got a bag of the twix, reeces pb cup, whopper, and kit kat combo.  Also a bag of twizzlers which DH says is cheap junk, but I like them.  And I bought stuff I would want to eat if there is any left over.

Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? haha nope that's it!

• What is your favorite candy? Reeses pb cup  or snickers!

Your favorite horror movie? Don't watch them

What is your LO dressing up as? He is being a dinosaur.. rawr!

Are you dressing up? no, not on Halloween

Are you going to any fun Halloween parties? (kids or adult) I am going to an adult Halloween party tonight and Quinn is staying with his Memere. I will probably just have a witch hat on.

Are you taking your LO trick-or-treating? Where? He is going to go up the street with my sisters just for fun, he won't be getting any cady though, too young for that :)

Are you handing out candy? I will be at my mom's house.  We will be there for Halloween.

If so, do you buy the "good" stuff, or cheap junk? Totally the good stuff!  We usually get Reese's peanut butter cups, snickers and starbursts

Any other fun plans for the Halloween weekend? That's about it!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"