Tennessee Babies
Options

GYN recommendation in Murfreesboro area

Hi there, I am five months pregnant and moving to Murfreesboro. I need to find the best OB/GYN. can anyone recommend someone with their personal experience. I do prefer a female doctor. Thanks for responding. 

Re: GYN recommendation in Murfreesboro area

• Options
    I see Dr. Greg Taylor at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic.  He is wonderful!  I used to work at the hospital on the peds/women's surgical floor and I got to know all of the ob/gyn's.  They are all great, but Dr Taylor is exceptional.  He does have a female partner Dr. Bratsch.  I met her in the hospital when I had my daughter and she seems really nice too!  If you have any questions please fill free to send me a message.
    TTC #1 for 2 1/2 years with Endo 3 cycles with Clomid in early 2008- all BFN's Lap #1 4/2008, Lupron for 6 mos Refered to RE 3 cycles with Femera and IUI in early 2009- all BFN's Lap #2 06/2009 IVF #1: started cycle 7/15/2009 ER 8/26/2009 ET 8/31/2009 BFP 9/7/2009 C-Section 5/5/2010 TTC #2 since May 2011 IUI #1 March 9 2012= BFN IUI #2 April 6 2012= ????
  • Options
    She just moved practices from Mboro to 30 min away in Franklin, but Dr.Leigh Redden is by far the best and most compassionate doctor I have ever met.  She will treat you like family, I would drive 2 hours to see her if I had too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"