Single Parents

hey everyone, i have a question maybe you could answer

does anyone know if it costs money to modify an existing child custody that is already in the courts? i know it cost me $150 to file for child custody...but i am not sure if it costs anything to modify the one that already exists...if anyone knows...id appreciate it! TIA!!!
Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: hey everyone, i have a question maybe you could answer

• imageBeccabot4:
    does anyone know if it costs money to modify an existing child custody that is already in the courts? i know it cost me $150 to file for child custody...but i am not sure if it costs anything to modify the one that already exists...if anyone knows...id appreciate it! TIA!!!

I'm suprised no one has answered this yet. I honestly have no idea. I have to think there must be some sort of fee at least just to file the paperwork.

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • I was never told by my support officer that there would be a fee associated with modifying our order

eta: lol SO read that wrong. I thought you were talking about support.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Loading the player...
  • I was under the impression that it would cost just as much as a divorce unless you live somewhere like MS.

My divorce papers simply state "reasonable visitation".  And I'm listed as having primary custody. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"