Houston Babies

where do you rent dopplers?

I should know this but I don't...  where do you rent them?  And which one do you go with? 

TIA!

Re: where do you rent dopplers?

• I've heard good things about www.babybeat.com, but I don't know specifically which one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i have one if you want to buy it...would sell for like 50 bucks, it is a sonoline B 3 mhz
  • imagelauroura:
    i have one if you want to buy it...would sell for like 50 bucks, it is a sonoline B 3 mhz

I have this one too.  Works well.  Got it on amazon.

After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Laura... Did it work well?  How soon could you hear it?  

:)

• imageIMFun:

Laura... Did it work well?  How soon could you hear it?  

I have the same one and heard the heartbeat at 9 weeks I believe.  Really early.  It took a while to find it though.

After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I rented one online called bellybeats or something like that.  It was $25 a month.  But then while I had it, I figured that I would just buy one.  They sell it on ebay for about $100.  I love having it because even when you're further along and have those stressful days and you haven't really felt the baby kick much that day, it's good to get some reassurance when you use it. 

And since I had it with Emmy, I used it when pretty early on when I was pregnant with Ally.  Believe it or not, I was able to find the heartbeat at 8 weeks.  It took at least 10 mins but I found it.  I used it about 3 times a week until I hit 12 weeks. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • imageCajun_gal:
    imageIMFun:

I have the same one and heard the heartbeat at 9 weeks I believe.  Really early.  It took a while to find it though.

well i only used it once because i couldn't find it and freaked out. but the reviews all said as early as 9 weeks, like cajun said.

i should have tried it again but was so paranoid during the pregnancy that I didn't want to make trouble for myself if I still couldn't find it

• imageCajun_gal:
    imageIMFun:

well i only used it once because i couldn't find it and freaked out. but the reviews all said as early as 9 weeks, like cajun said.

i should have tried it again but was so paranoid during the pregnancy that I didn't want to make trouble for myself if I still couldn't find it

• imagelauroura:
    imageCajun_gal:
    imageIMFun:

Laura... i'd love to buy yours. 

my email is 

Imfun  at mac dot com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"