LGBT Parenting

**handjive - good luck!**

Good luck today!!  Sending you ~~~BFPdust~~~
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **handjive - good luck!**

• good luck!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • GOOD LUCK!!! Sending super BFP vibes your way!
    Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Yay! GL!!!  BFP dust and everything! :)
  • Good luck! Party!!!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Thank you to all of you! Everything went fine and dandy at the doc's office. Now, the 2WW!

Yes, Kim's *already eying me suspiciously, like she's suddenly gonna know. (But, the way she knows me, she might!) Stick out tongue

So, how 'bout those Mets?

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Good Luck!!  I wish you and your love the best!!  I hope to hear that it is a positive results!!!  Keeping those fingers cross, but then again, I won't be able to sign either! (wink!)  Hang in there and keep those positive spirit up!! 
  • Wooooo hooooo!  Glad to hear that everything went well!  Also glad to have a tww buddy!  I am 3 dpo/dpiui today (Friday) and now we can go a bit mental together!
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    Wooooo hooooo!  Glad to hear that everything went well!  Also glad to have a tww buddy!  I am 3 dpo/dpiui today (Friday) and now we can go a bit mental together!

You KNOW it, Boston! Fingers crossed for both of us (and it *is hard to sign that way--and my interpreting clients don't appreciate that)!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet... mostly, try to relax more, I think; I work a lot.  Maybe take up some new knitting project, nothing baby-related. Although I do have a pattern for one of those super-cute hats, with the little ears on top....

We are all giggles and winks here right now. My birthday is tomorrow, and K's is next month, so a positive in the next few months would be a great birthday gift.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"